We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Extras + Euro Pre-orders & Release Date

Eudemon

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm going to go have a cup of coffee and feel good that i've done as much as i can to hoard as much as i can.

i may even have a biscuit :D

+1

I'm not bothered if only a few people have the Veyron SS, the normal one is in there as well. I don't know if there are any straights in the game long enough for you to be able to notice the difference, and it's not like I will need the Veyron SS to complete the game to 100%. :cheeky: Might just get the Veyron Centenaire my self. I'm not very interested in it but it's the most interesting car we got here. I'd be happy if I saw some site offer the RS5 to us though. :D

If they haven't changed too much of the asphalt routes Oahu should offer plenty of long straight roads.

Does anybody else find it odd, that none of those rumoured pre-order cars got confirmed? Like the Bleu Centenaire and the 599 China Edition? And what happened to the Q7 Coastline and the yellow special 370Z?

;)

Thats because on the PC, they'll all be cracked in a few weeks so you have them all anyway ;)

Wouldn't be too sure on that, it took a few years i think before new cars could be added/replaced to TDU1. Cracking games can take less than two weeks (they already managed to extract cars from NFS HP 2010 on PC and Wii), up to 5 years (NFS5 took 5 years before the first new car was made).

Don't you guys get tired of all this "n00b" talk? It's like you're acting all mightier because you don't want to, for no apparent reason, have fun driving a veyron SS :rolleyes:

I've had loads of fun in TDU1 with friends on straights trying to get as fast as possible with the koenigsegskoengiseggg using aspiration.

I'd like to have the Veyron simply for the fact that i'd like my game to be complete and not miss about 15 cars because of those stupid pre-order marketing techniques. Even if I won't drive a catherham, i'd still like that pre-order edition to be in the game after some time. I don't care if a special edition of the game comes with like a keychain and that kind of useless stuff, but when so much content is spread out over so many shops, it's just ridiculous....

So, does that mean we will ALL have the SS for example or just the Zonda?

Diablo proposed you to read what he edited, BEFORE you ask ;)

"Currently, the plan is for every car to be available on every platform (just not as a pre-order bonus)."

I guess that the notice I saw on Amazon UK site was right then: all the boni cars may become available for everybody (with money I also guess) 60 days after release date of the game...

Awaiting confirmation :)

Even though I would lose out, I really don't want them releasing the pre order specials to everyone else as it totally defeats the point. Problem is, with the Veyron SS in particular, is that it offers an obvious performance advantage which would give "an unfair advantage" to pre order customers. With that considered I suppose they have to release it to everyone.

The Carbon Black Aston's offer no advantage, and the Jag is minimal, so far as I can see so those would be safe. Although in the interest of fairness to pre order customers those would have to become general consumption too. In short, releasing any of the pre order cars for everyone to use makes a mockery of pre ordering. I'll just buy it from the shop.