We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Official Car List Revealed on Facebook

Who

What do you think of the Carlist?  

263 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the Carlist?

• It's grrrrrrreat!
    • It's ok, could have been better though
    • It's *meh*
    • It's really disappointing :(
    • I'm cancelling my order/not buying/waiting till after release

I know you're pushing the advertising, Atari (and the only other things coming out are Shift 2 and DiRT 3 and probably one more big name game), but that's one bold claim (even if you are right ;) ). Also, why is the "now" capitalized in all the boxes? And if I believe the ad, I suppose I could drive "my dream car" now (!), right? :oook:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

-Leadfoot

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the engine sounds of TDU2 are waaaaaaaaaay too low pitched!! An Aston Martin climbs much higher in the RPM then we can hear from the TDU2 Aston version, along with the Ferrari California. You ever heared a real California on youtube? They make so much more RPM then TDU2 does, in TDU2 it sounds like the rev limiter kicks in at 6000rpm, nothing more.

I think POSTER is just a POSER and he won't tell us anything. Whatever the source is, I highly doubt it'a legal one so it doesn't matter anyway.

Driving school video doesn't look very impressive regarding the physics either, so not much droolin' here...:rolleyes:

oh btw how is it possible to take a drifting photo with this crappy photo mode? Is this the first sign they actually had this fixed?

Wow, just wow. If this is the latest version of TDU2...

... I ám going to doubt... Wheelblur looks like the beginning, and the charactermotion is horrible when he steers that licensecar.

Also quite a critical error in the GrandSport: how the hell can it have an option to open or close the HARD GLASS PANEL ROOF? It can't. The panels cannot be stored on the car, you have to leave them home and use the 130km/h-limiting-emergency-embrella if you get caught in a rain.

I'm also getting some doubts what is true of the quality of the cars Eden went after, if they make 8 errors in the D8, and make this one big error in this GrandSport...