We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Previews - Jan 2011

Eudemon

I guess this week and in the run up to release more info will be forthcoming so to keep it easy to find we'll post all the previews in here with the latest being at the top. (dates are when they were found not the date of the preview itself)

25th January, 2011

24th January, 2011

23rd January, 2011

21st January, 2011

20th January, 2011

19th January, 2011

18th January, 2011

17th January, 2011

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"the developers get into their ferrari's and LAMBORGHINIS"?!?!?:

Test Drive Unlimited 2: Luxus-Racer im Online-Hands-on-Test - Test Drive Unlimited 2: Online-Hands-on-Test - Probefahrt - GamesAktuell.de - Games. Fun. Entertainment.

"Next, we walk out the door and get collected in our vehicles. While the developers include in their Ferraris and Lamborghinis send space we had before the online session just enough time to get in single player mode to play through the tutorial and make us a Lancia Delta Integrale. But so be it, here it's not about winning first."

what about this ==>http://www.racedepartment.com/content/1029-test-drive-unlimited-2-raising-bar-exclusive-preview.html#comments

Interesting comment from the author

Hi Rick, thanks for your comment, i assure you that all the comments from the beta were read and taken into careful consideration by eden, they have since improved many features in the final game. They have had many comments about the handling and it is not to some peoples taste, what you have to remember though is the beta is/was not a full game cut-off, rather a seperate thing (Beta was game version 0.26, i belive we are at Version 3.2 now) And the handling issues from early beta have been improved vastly, there is also a number of choices in-game for what control you use and it is optimised individually for each. As well as this if you do not like the handling, there is currently a small group of testers developing a 'hardcore' mode, which will be as close to simulation racing as it is possible, including all the tweaking!

Hope i've helped!

Joe

I'd go for 4. Don't know their cars.

I've seen a good few people mistake the MP4-12C for a Lamborghini.

Yup, I believe this is what the case was in this preview. No point in hiding the inclusion of Lamborghini :confused:

Anyway, that comment from the author of GamerReactor sounds like some good news, finaly. Although I'm still a bit skeptical seeing as he says that this game is as close as you can get to GT5 on the xbox...right, and forza 3 is what, a vaccuum cleaner sim? (please don't troll if there are GT5 fanboys around)