We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Rabcat 2010 Portfolio shows more TDU2 goodies?

Eudemon

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a bit of wild speculation here

Over in the other thread with the VVV first look videos, on video 4.1 at approx 10:11 he drives past a dealership. The GPS voice informs him "This dealership specializes in used cars, it's also the place you can recover the bonus cars you've won."

Now, I am a realistic kid of guy and what the logical side of me says, win a championship, get your car reward here. However a top full dragster, as pictured in this thread certainly sounds like what would be described as a "bonus car"

Food for thought.

yeah, that dragster is a little unexpected. could be fun IF they actually included a drag strip and we can have club vs club races there.

one thing that has me a little concerned about the Used Car dealer and reward cars is will the cars stay available if you dont have enough garage space to take it home right then?

if a new house is 175,000 and you only have 14,850 how long will it take to get the needed cash together? i hope the car will stay available indefinitely until we can get take it home. otherwise there will be a LOT of upset people posting about how the game ripped them off/ stole their car.

...one thing that has me a little concerned about the Used Car dealer and reward cars is will the cars stay available if you dont have enough garage space to take it home right then?....

Well in the newest VVV video in the other thread, I think its 5.1 now, he test drives a car. Obviously their is a time limit on the test drive and when it ends and sends him back to the dealership its an entirely different selection of cars. Kinda odd. Reminds me of the days when you wanted to buy a car on gran turismo 2 and only certain dealerships were available on certain days.:confused:

Well in the newest VVV video in the other thread, I think its 5.1 now, he test drives a car. Obviously their is a time limit on the test drive and when it ends and sends him back to the dealership its an entirely different selection of cars. Kinda odd. Reminds me of the days when you wanted to buy a car on gran turismo 2 and only certain dealerships were available on certain days.:confused:

remember, he is playing a promotional version of the game, so they probably have it set to change every time just so they can show as many cars as possible.

but thats not my concern. i have seen posts from the test where people complained about winning a car, but if they did not have garage space available the car they won was not awarded to them. i'm sure that was just due to the limited nature of the version they were testing, but it is still something i hope they fixed. in TDU1 your reward car sat at the dealer until you picked it up. i left the VW Roadster at the dealer for a few weeks after forgetting about it.

remember, he is playing a promotional version of the game, so they probably have it set to change every time just so they can show as many cars as possible.

Good point, didn't even cross my mind.

I left the VW Roadster at the dealer for a few weeks after forgetting about it.

WHAT! How could you, those cow print seats were super cool :cool:

yeah, that dragster is a little unexpected. could be fun IF they actually included a drag strip and we can have club vs club races there.

Well, I know it's not a drag strip, but Ibiza's airport is now tarmac as opposed to mud in TDU1, it's closed, but if you're a little creative with your dukes of hazzard style of offroading, it's easy enough to jump the fence :P

Well, I know it's not a drag strip, but Ibiza's airport is now tarmac as opposed to mud in TDU1, it's closed, but if you're a little creative with your dukes of hazzard style of offroading, it's easy enough to jump the fence :P

I "heard" that the Ford GT made short work of that runway (especially with a clutch).

So a TOP FUEL dragster wouldn't have many problems clearing it in less than 4 seconds I rekon...

...but hey, I guess the resulting pile-ups of club members would be priceless :D

I would have thought Dodge Charger Daytona actually... This is tdu/tdu2 after all.

That's what we all thought, including me, and that's why I first answered that hint in the sighint topic with Charger Daytona/Plymouth Superbird. Eventually the final carlist showed neither, and now the portfolio shows a car with a ridiculous long nose and high wing.

ummmm, are you suggesting jumping the fence in a Top Fuel Dragster?

cause if so, let me know when so i can witness it.