We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Extra pages?

Leadfoot[YT]

Question

I've been noticing that in some threads (like "What You Saw Recently!" and "Screenshot Thread") that there is an extra page at the end, as if I'm on the second-to-last page. If I click on it, it only reloads the current page, and the button is still there. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Sorry if this is a regional bug or something of that nature, I just wanted to point it out. :)

-Leadfoot

17 answers to this question

Haha I guess adding myself to that option does work then. So haha vBulletin, you may not be able to ignore yourself but you can have everyone ignore you!!

You can thank Destra for this btw as he gave me the idea when I tried to ignore myself.

It should be fixed in the next 2mins when I remove myself again.

[+] Actually it may not be fixed till the threads and forums are updated. :sorry:

Guest mr cars
So it's kinda like the time when I tried to ban myself, only to find that it worked and there was no one to unban me? :lol:

Well, someone has to test the theory, if it doesn't work though... it just makes us look stupid.