We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Best In Class

CarMadMike

I constantly keep wondering whether I've got the best car I can get for a certain championship, So I was wondering if people could help me and others who have this issue by posting what they think is the best in each class in their opinion.

Thanks!

For A7 avoid the Golf, as I have said before, slides everywhere and has no control. Go for the MiTo i'd say, not much more expensive and a lot nicer to drive. For A6, i'd recomend the Impreza to anyone, drives nicely on road and when you slide off offroad, you can keep going without having to restart! :D

Just look at the Data for each car. BHP, NM, Weight, Power-to-Weight Ratio, gearbox type, Drivetrain.

Then weigh that in against the prize for each car and you'll know which one is the most bang for the buck.

Simple as that.

That's what I've been doing, nothing simple about it, rather long and boring process for the first few classes :)

For A7 avoid the Golf, as I have said before, slides everywhere and has no control. Go for the MiTo i'd say, not much more expensive and a lot nicer to drive. For A6, i'd recomend the Impreza to anyone, drives nicely on road and when you slide off offroad, you can keep going without having to restart! :D

Totally agree :D The MiTo is awesome to drive, great fun!

In my opinion

C4 - Lancia Delta

C3 - Ferrari 308

B4 - Range Rover, I guess

B3 - Audi Q7

A7 - Brera (expensive though)

A6 - Subaru Impreza

A5 - SLK 55 is good, S5 as well

A4 - Aston Martin V8 Vantage

A3 - Don't actually know, I automatically bought the DBS :D

A2 - Ferrari 458 (pc only, damn), Scuderia?

A1 - You'll have to try really hard to win without a Veyron (I put a lot of swinging the wheel in my Zonda Cinque)

For A1, id say the Atom. Damn cheap compared to the Bugatti:p

I'd avoid the Atom if I were you, yes it's cheaper but when a Veyron overtakes you on a straight there's nothing you can do about it.

If you're looking to save a bit of money I'd recommend something like the Mclaren MP4 12C, only 196,000 and has a decent top speed :)

I personally haven't been going by stats at all, more by the cars that I'd rather own and ones that are nicer to drive on the test drive. I personally think it's quite fun driving between all the dealerships just to take a car out for a spin, here's what I've found so far:

C4 - Lancia Delta Integrale HF [bizarrely, this is one of the cars in the game I really, really want to own]

C3 - Ferrari 308

B4 - Range Rover Sport

B3 - Spyker D8 [Fantastic!]

A7 - Alfa MiTo

A6 - Nissan 370Z [suprised more people haven't gone for this one... Sure the Scooby ain't bad but they're common as muck. My 370 has destroyed all the A6 events too...]

A5 - Audi S5

A4 - I don't have one at the moment...

A3 - Benz CLK63 Black Edition

A2 - Ginetta F400 - The car I actually usually drive around in, either that or the Lancia.

A1 - Mclaren MP4-12C [This is by no means the quickest and it's a right handful as well - I think you're gonna have to get a Veyron/Konny to win the champs]

My list:

C4 - Lancia Delta

C3 - Ferrari 308

B4 - VW Touareg

B3 - ML63 AMG

A7 - I was driving the Golf, very bad handling don't recomend it

A6 - S3, bu i think it would be better if i used the WRX STI

A5 - Lotus Evora "Solar Crown", very easy to drive

A4 - Aston Martin DB9, it has the best top speed but a bit tricky

I'd avoid the Atom if I were you, yes it's cheaper but when a Veyron overtakes you on a straight there's nothing you can do about it.

If you're looking to save a bit of money I'd recommend something like the Mclaren MP4 12C, only 196,000 and has a decent top speed :)

Well.. i did win all the A1 races with my Atom, so i guess it's all up to the driver. For the straight roads, i just block the Bugatti so he won't overtake me:cheeky:

Bear in mind that the cars listed are the ones I used to beat the championships, therefore, may or may not be the best in class.

B4 - Range Rover Sport HSE

B3 - Spyker Peking-To-Paris

C4 - Lancia Delta

C3 - Ferrari 308 Quattrovalvole

A7 - Alfa Brera

A6 - Camaro 1LT (Probably not the best, but I used it and won all of the challenges easily)

A5 - Audi S5 (Seriously pisses on everything else in it's class)

A4 - Camaro SS (Again probably not the best, but I won all of the challenges easily with it)

A3 - Alfa Romeo 8C coupe

A2 - Zonda C12S Roadster (I actually prefer driving the SLS AMG but the Zonda seems to be faster)

A1 - Bugatti Veyron Centinairre (spell check) (Spits on everything else in the game)

What I've used so far.

C4 - Lancia Delta Integrale.

C3 - Not bothered with yet.

B4 - Range Rover Sport HSE - Bought it because I wanted it, turns out it's pretty decent.

B3 - Not bothered with yet.

A7 - VW Golf GTI - Won all the challenges easily enough, best suited to people with a wheel.

A6 - Audi S3 - On par with the other cars but seemed excessively twitchy under braking.

A5 - Lotus Evora "Solar Crown" - Lacked power compared to other cars and seemed a bit twitchy under braking. Made up for it's pitfalls with bravery.

A4 - Done but can't remember what I used, will have to check.

A3 - Aston Martin DBS - Best stats, handled infinitely better than the AMG which was spinning it's wheels around easy corners in 3rd gear.

A2 - Audi R8 V10 5.2 FSI - Was good for quick starts and grip in the corners but lacked the power of some of the other cars.

A1 - Bugatti Veyron 16.4 - Steering seems to get stupidly vague the quicker you try and go around corners but it did the job. Also seems to pull alot more than the GrandSport for the last couple of thousand RPMs