We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Secrets

Narwhal

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've done the Gumpert and R8 V8 mission too. Maybe there are more than 100 missions but you can only do 100 of them. I dunno, but I do keep seeing the same final few pop up in the same places.

Wait can you get the Gumpert Apollo by doing it all even in Online ? thought it was club exclusive like the FXX ?

spyker c8 aileron coupe is in the game and it will overtake?:confused:

The coupe is in the Xbox 360 version only.

Wait can you get the Gumpert Apollo by doing it all even in Online ? thought it was club exclusive like the FXX ?

It's a club exclusive car but you get to drive it in one of the driving convoy missions.

Beautiful Jag D-Types scattered around the island! Wrecked! Oh Noes!

Actually, the first factory production D-Type (XKD-509) was sold at Bonhams auction for £2,201,500 in July 2008. The previous highest confirmed price was £1,706,000, set in 1999. *cough* no wikipedia used *cough*

10 of them in a few sq. miles is a bit :confused:

Beautiful Jag D-Types scattered around the island! Wrecked! Oh Noes!

Actually, the first factory production D-Type (XKD-509) was sold at Bonhams auction for £2,201,500 in July 2008. The previous highest confirmed price was £1,706,000, set in 1999. *cough* no wikipedia used *cough*

10 of them in a few sq. miles is a bit :confused:

ur joking? that ugly lopsided thing?

thats from 2008??! or do u mean the first one made, was sold again 50 years later for 2.2m?

man i completely assumed it was so ugly and stupid lookin cuz it was really old lol