We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The secrets of TDU2 continue

tdu66

In the files of the game, there are files like Agera.bnk etc. I noticed that in TDU1, so it thought it would be the same. But Shy Guy showed me pics of whole hidden models!:confused:

ACR:

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/7429/testdrive22011022319081.png

HotRod:

http://img815.imageshack.us/img815/2531/testdrive22011022319144.png

Also a file of a Chrysler 300C and a Mustang V6 were found.

Source: TDUforums

Thanks to ShyGuy for telling me

E: Sry Andreaz!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Hot Rod is in your game files you can drive it if you know how to unlock it (offline mode) Agera is in the game files too but its nowhere near finished yet. Like 50% of it is done. Hot Rod is pretty much ready and it sounds good (:

I have seen those screenshots though at a russian forum. An ex-member that got banned a few days ago (cough Kotton cough) yeah well his forum. Lets just see when Eden will tell us about this new "DLC" :P

:chewy:Dayumn!

Gonna get me an ACR!

Now, to google my way to finding it!

The ACR is still WIP, even if you spawn it in TDU2 it wouldn't work or loook as it should. Physics are not finished with it yet too. Trust me I know (:

So I suggest you wait for official Atari release.

Hotrod I had heard about before, looks like it should be a wreck tbh.

ACR is new on me, the person using it there seems to be on the XBox... how did they get that?

The Hotrod is a perfect wreck bonus, that's how they start out in the first place...

I remember one guy once showed the entire list of carfiles, those included the ACR and Hotrod, but also many other unseen and undiscovered vehicles, including a new Default car...

If it's possible to get the hotrod and ACR body visible ingame, I want to see the Default car...

Intresting!

Dig deeper into the files if you can! I rember with TDU I found the Voice Clips for the police saying things like "Be on the lookout for a YES" and other names (Beleave Honda was one of them)

Also things like the car-wash from TDU! wounder if theres things like that! I can see some fashion Stores beeing hidden! When Driving around I've seen Trucks with 'hitch'(Think thats the name) and 'Fox' on them!(Want Fox, as they sold avaitos in the first game! And so far havent found them)

The Hot-Rod Reminds me of the Volvo 'Jakob' hot rod! Funnty as i Woundered what style it would look like a while ago and suggested it could look like that somewhere on the fourm!

Cool so we now have a rumoured F40 and F50. Also loving all the people bitching about paying for on disc content on the official forums, not sure these cars were on the disc, especially considering we've heard nothing of them from people who have torn through the game files.

Cool so we now have a rumoured F40 and F50. Also loving all the people bitching about paying for on disc content on the official forums, not sure these cars were on the disc, especially considering we've heard nothing of them from people who have torn through the game files.

As soon as I got the game I could see all the files on there, I was able to access all the order cars and the Viper ACR and the Hot Rod. Now if that wasn't enough "on the disk" content then what did they add ? :P

I would post screenshots but I have removed the cars from my garage as I want to keep the game clean and legit. I can do it again though if you deffinately want proof.

- XeqtR

As soon as I got the game I could see all the files on there, I was able to access all the order cars and the Viper ACR and the Hot Rod. Now if that wasn't enough "on the disk" content then what did they add ? :P

I would post screenshots but I have removed the cars from my garage as I want to keep the game clean and legit. I can do it again though if you deffinately want proof.

- XeqtR

If you'd like to post the cars you've found that aren't officially announced yet then please do. :) A list will be fine if you don't want to be seen filling your garage with stuff you shouldn't have.

We can then establish what is DLC and what is on disc.

- XeqtR

I think he's talking about the likes of Ducati and the F40 etc. and not the ACR or Hotrod.

Unless they are all actually on the disc already.

I think he's talking about the likes of Ducati and the F40 etc. and not the ACR or Hotrod.

Unless they are all actually on the disc already.

Yeah, I know the ACR etc were there. What I'm trying to find out is if those vehicles from the screen shots at the official forums (Ducati, F40 etc) are on the disc too.