We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

This is my first Samsung. They seem to be popular with everyone and I assume that's for good reason. I've got a Corsair one as well and while I'd like to go will all Corsair just for the sake of it, Corsair never run good deals on SSD's! I paid $199 for this one which is how much I paid for my 240GB over a year ago! :cheeky:

With how strong the £ is against the $ you probably did well with your purchases Mike.

It's great living in France too, all my money is in the UK so sending it to my french account has been earning me a fair bit more money recently than it did last year :nods: Though I just see that as a free bottle of prosecco here and there.

Well, the phone takes about 4GB from the 16GB memory, so guess that's the problem right there.

I do have have a lot of photos and apps (no games, though), some random documents and files and no music. 1GB left. :gmc:

I don't have *that* many photos or apps, but my music takes up like 8Gb, and that isn't even half of what I'd want on my phone. I've started using Spotify again instead. Every time I update I have to delete all my music >.<