We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

I still haven't worked out how to take photos :lol:

Bell RS-1 helmet

bell_rs1_emblem_helmet_detail.jpg

Bell Transition face shield (like those transition lenses glasses - it's illegal to wear tinted visors after sundown so these are perfect (albeit expensive... actually compared to the price of tiny glasses they're probably well priced))

1.jpg

Alpinestars Jaws Perforated Leather Jacket

jaws-leather-jacket-blk-wht.jpg

Alpinestars Spine Protector jacket armor insert

Alpinestars-Bio-Armour-Insert-6.jpg

Alpinestars SM-2 Gloves

alpinestars_SP-2_2012_Gloves_White_detail_1_600__71127_zoom.jpg

Draggin Motorcycle jeans

draggin_jeans_classic_denim_motorcycle_pants_5.jpg

RST TracTech Evo boots

tractech-evo-boot-black.jpg

erm, check back tomorrow, assuming I don't kill myself trying to ride it home (just like when you learn to drive a car for the first time when you're ~16, it's best to learn to ride a bike that's (currently) too fast away from traffic. I'll probably have to go on the highway too to fill up the tank.

I went on a test-ride on Saturday, in the middle of a large busy town that's full of immigrants who literally can't drive. I had one person coming towards me the wrong way down a one-way service road. Not to mention I first applied the throttle coming out of the shop carpark as if it were the 125c bike I learned on and almost careered into a parked car on the other side of the street... bloody terrifying :lol:

I'm trying to work out if there's any way to record some decent footage without permanently attaching anything to the bike or helmet.

erm, check back tomorrow, assuming I don't kill myself trying to ride it home (just like when you learn to drive a car for the first time when you're ~16, it's best to learn to ride a bike that's (currently) too fast away from traffic. I'll probably have to go on the highway too to fill up the tank.

I went on a test-ride on Saturday, in the middle of a large busy town that's full of immigrants who literally can't drive. I had one person coming towards me the wrong way down a one-way service road. Not to mention I first applied the throttle coming out of the shop carpark as if it were the 125c bike I learned on and almost careered into a parked car on the other side of the street... bloody terrifying :lol:

I'm trying to work out if there's any way to record some decent footage without permanently attaching anything to the bike or helmet.

Highly recommend this or the double-suction one. :nods: Delkin Devices Fat Gecko Double Knuckle Single Suction: Amazon.co.uk: Camera Photo

Lots of footage on YT from bikers using it.

I've not go pictures yet, but got ordered some stuff for my shooting. :)

Not the greatest of picture but...

1507843_10152059272096132_1953439435_n.jpg

Finally got a case to store them both in, as well as pellets & extra CO2. Nicely made as well for the price, metal all round with the basic foam/sponge inside to protect everything. 54" long by 14" wide, and 4.5" high.

Oh, also room inside for at least a air pistol*, So guess what my next buy is likly to be ;)

*Why I need a air pistol? Well as much as I like the revolver, its a bit time consuming for reloading and all, as well as a few other factors...but the revolver does look dam cool!

Guest MrLolololXD

I have a pair of DC's which I've had for about 4 years now which are still perfectly fine aswell. They may have been expensive, but they've long outlasted any of my other shoes by a looong shot

So I got a OBD2 reader...

[ATTACH]19361[/ATTACH]

£7.99 for it, £2.50 for an app that works with it. Can rid of some faults & read the rest...so the pesky engine management light that's on because of the emissions reasons? bye bye :cheeky:

And because I'm such a good friend, i'll be making my money back on it all by checking my mates cars for a small fee. :lol: And still be cheaper than a garage who'd do the same thing but charge £30 for a 2 minuet job.

Can also read stuff like MPG, Bhp, torques & read 0-60 times and such...dunno if it'd be accurate or what with them but will be fun to lalalala about with.

The BHP and torque readings from the OBD scanner will only be rough figures but the rest will be fairly accurate.

I always treat any readings as rough figures,and having that is a nice side feature, besides im not one of these people who go waving there BHP power figures around like as if it was my manhood.