We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

No Corsair H80? :(

sadly no :(

tho i have some plans to get a bigger case, this one i got few days back is a bit to small for me... thinking about something from Cooler Master, maybe HAF. Then i will probably get H100 :)

btw, hows your case calls? i saw it before but always forget the model.... maybe ill get that one, cause it looks really good!

tho i have some plans to get a bigger case, this one i got few days back is a bit to small for me... thinking about something from Cooler Master, maybe HAF. Then i will probably get H100 :)

btw, hows your case calls? i saw it before but always forget the model.... maybe ill get that one, cause it looks really good!

I had a Cooler Master Storm Scout for awhile but that is really for micro-ATX boards and small builds..

The case I have now is the Corsair 600T White Edition. I'm piss-poor at cable management yet this case makes me look like I know what I'm doing. :p

-----

Here's my latest purchase.. Logitech K750 Wireless Solar keyboard. $79.99 @ BestBuy (I really wish they made a windows version in white. This is a really nice board.)

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

I'm not a big keyboard nut and I do not have a hardie for mechanical keyboards. I like the look and feel of laptop slimline style keyboards.

Was going to buy a new Logitech wireless KB/trackball setup for my desktop to hook into my TV, I'm thinking the non-solar version of that keyboard (my room barely gets any light) and the same trackball I have now, and I was going to put my laptop on my desk and use my existing set with it. I'm sure this kind of counts (Didn't buy it but it was intended for my use and is indeed a purchase.

Ridiculously long link with specs+price+pictures

And also some amoxicillin for my ear infection, but really couldn't be arsed to find a pic. :(

Ordered one of these:

ELM327 OBD2 OBDII V1.4 Bluetooth Diagnostic Interface | eBay

$(KGrHqJ,!lQE65J)(c5CBO-ZTlHG!!~~60_12.JPG

Which you can hook up via Bluetooth to your smartphone and read/record a whole bunch of live data coming from the cars sensors/computers using apps like these:

Torque Pro (OBD2 Car) - Apps on Android Market

aLapRecorder HD - Apps on Android Market

I already have a VAG specific OBD-II adapter that connects to my laptop which allows me to turn on hidden features and change extra settings, but I don't like driving around with a laptop :)

The Official VWW VCDS Tweak Library

^ Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

As for me, I bought two new tyres. Hankook Ventus V12 Evo K110s. Performance(ish) tyres on a budget, they must be better than the ditch-finders that are on the car now anyway:

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x104/GTAMADDOG/IMG_0588.jpg

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x104/GTAMADDOG/IMG_0586.jpg

Also expecting my new SSD drive to arrive today but I think the couriers have swapped their days, because the tyres were meant to come tomorrow and the SSD was meant to come today but the tyres are the only things to have shown up so far.