We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

As for me, I bought two new tyres. Hankook Ventus V12 Evo K110s. Performance(ish) tyres on a budget, they must be better than the ditch-finders that are on the car now anyway:

Hankook? You're on budget, so yes, but I'd never buy Hankooks! :p

Yet. In 2 years, your opnion will be totally different. Lol

You never know :oook:

Hankook? You're on budget, so yes, but I'd never buy Hankooks! :p

They get good reviews from people with other little French cars. Didn't have much choice on my budget, 195/55/15 is a really bad tyre size, so it turns out. If I had 195/50/15 I'd be well away with some Continentals PC2s or something similar.

They get good reviews from people with other little French cars. Didn't have much choice on my budget, 195/55/15 is a really bad tyre size, so it turns out. If I had 195/50/15 I'd be well away with some Continentals PC2s or something similar.

:hmmm: I don't think that 195/55 R15 is bad size, Škoda Fabia or Roomsters have them. Well, if you want some better tires, call my dad :p

Oh...Noo!

Mercedes!!

Houston, Add him to the list!

Wait, what's going on? :para:

My Golf had Hankooks on them when I bought the car - not bad, but I ended up with Toyos when it came to replacing them.

I looked at the Toyo T1Rs, but I kept reading about the sidewalls being quite soft so the outer edges of the tyre had a tendancy to wear away quite quickly, maybe those people were just driving really hard, I don't know :p

We'll see. Can't be worse than the tyre I've got on the front passenger side now, it howls once you go past 40MPH like I've got off-road tyres on there or something :p

w00t, SSD has just arrived :D

That TV is better than the girl :hide:

Yet. In 2 years, your opnion will be totally different. Lol

You never know :oook:

Yes, i do... unless... :susp:

Oh...Noo!

Mercedes!!

Houston, Add him to the list!

Wait, what's going on? :para:

:omg:

:rofl:

lol thats pretty bad. Plus don't fill up an SSD or it'll get really really slow. Just use it for Windows and stuff that doesn't need backing up

Change your libraries so that they sit on the other HDD.

Windows 7 - Moving My Documents

Yep, that's the plan. I'm fed up of waiting 5 minutes for my computer to be fully responsive, even with an i5. So it'll be for Windows 7, anti-virus and Microsoft Office, maybe something else important if I ever think of it, I know there's something else :p

Yep, that's the plan. I'm fed up of waiting 5 minutes for my computer to be fully responsive, even with an i5. So it'll be for Windows 7, anti-virus and Microsoft Office, maybe something else important if I ever think of it, I know there's something else :p

pfft, my 3 year old PC is fully responsive in about 1 minute - when was the last time you formatted? (That said, I haven't even formatted since Win7 came out, that's how good it is). Don't waste money on anti-virus software - Microsoft Security Essentials isfree.

Eset did badly in a comparison test a while back though - completely ignored a virus or something to that effect. MSE will popup the moment you stray onto a bad website that has infected your PC and offers to clean it. If you can't trust Microsoft to protect their own OS then what hope is there of others doing it? (MSE is just a smaller free version of their expensive Forefront software used for big corporations - same security, just less IT management features).

If I was going to pay for any software though, it would probably be MalwareBytes AntiMalware. Of course, that's just a one-time fee. NEVER go for for subscription-based security software, you are being ripped off.