We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

Got these with the last of my christmas money, second hand from my cousin, only cost me $30. No idea about brand or specs, but it's surround sound which I have been wanting for ages, and the bass is epic!

http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx106/TDUFREAK500/IMG_2947_zpsbvrvwqq1.jpg

Ah nice one! I got 2.1 earlier this year.. god a sub-woofer makes so much difference.

Indeed, the last couple of sets I have had have had a sub, granted the logitechs I had were only 20w, but they were still pretty good. And the pioneers I have, have got built in subs that have pretty good bass, will probably set them up with the record player when I can afford an amp to go with it, for now they will just stay under my desk, and the surround is setup for my computer and TV in my room.

It's not all about how big your wattage is, it's how you use it! :lol: Other specs are far more useful than the headline power output which is pretty much useless but I'll not bore you with that. :p As long as you enjoy it and like the sound that's all that matters.

Well you would say that, Mr high output! http://worldwideflood.com/ark/technology/animal_power.htm

Well yea, I wanted something that could play back FLAC files and be noticeably better. I also wanted something that could drive my speakers at full whack to nearly blow peoples clothes off! :p

But some of the best amps are really low output, like 15 watts. But they cost many many thousands.

Yep, that is looking rather nice sti. What was the size of your previous and does this thing seem massive in comparo?

Thanks :) My previous monitor was Daewoo 17 inch (max rezolution 1280x1024, 75 hertz). Own it since 2007 year :) If i change this monitor i will definitely bought 3 monitor 27 inch. Just a dream :rolleyes:

Nice IPS panel, I thought so when I saw it. :D No HDMI input? :eek:

I use VGA with adapter. I have and use this adapter since 2007 :) Look like this.

fa5360ee6972.jpg