We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Exploration Pack DLC & Patch Info *Official update on TDU2.com*

Eudemon

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, first dev post on Atari forums since the infamous "no one knows what it does" patch and what does it say?
:hmmm: Looks like Noel has to teach the way of the vBulletin to Josh. The fact someone official and new has shown up though is a bit of "y", not a "yay" quite yet but be interesting to see where this goes.

On the other hand he could end up kjada adfadfa'ing up the forum being he's an Admin. :para:

On the other hand he could end up kjada adfadfa'ing up the forum being he's an Admin. :para:

No he can't, I straight away reported the post for being both spam as not being typed in English, and it got removed within half an hour.

Actually, his title said that he is an admin but the post showed up under the dev post filter. On the other hand, InfoNinja's posts also show up as 'dev posts' so that might as well been AtariJosh's hand slippomg on teh kyebraod.

I'm surprised they haven't released another PC patch by now :lol:

Or have they? I wouldn't know :cheeky:

Eric is quoted as say "I can however tell you...". The use of the word 'however' implies he said something before that sentence, possibly negative (most likely something he couldn't tell us I suspect).

I'm surprised they haven't released another PC patch by now :lol:

Or have they? I wouldn't know :cheeky:

Eric is quoted as say "I can however tell you...". The use of the word 'however' implies he said something before that sentence, possibly negative (most likely something he couldn't tell us I suspect).

he might've announced someone in the building is a huge daft cock , meaning male bird obvi