We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The ONE car you want MOST

gogators43

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the current shape that Atari and Eden are in, I higly doubt any DLC will grace our consoles.

However, to contribute to the thread, I will say the C6 Corvette. I could care less in what form it comes, but it deserves to be in the game.

Agreed, the 1956 Corvette is alright, but we need some current Corvettes. No ZR1? That car is insane, it's Jeremy Clarkson approved. I'm happy they gave us the Camaro, Charger, Viper, Mustang etc., but there is a serious lack of 60s/70s muscle. And some trucks would be awesome but that's not happening, cause them Europeans will never go for that...guess they've never seen a truck pull.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's been said for a million times before by Lambo fans so I won't say I want lambos, instead I'm gonna say I want to see some Maserati Action in the form of some Italian 4-doors, and where are those classic Ferraris I saw in the Ferrari trailer (the F40 and F50 I think) I WAS PROMISED FERRARIS A PLENTY, BUT WHERE ARE THEY?! And where are the BMWs?

For specifics let's start with the Zonda R, it's like the normal Zonda but in it's own padded cell wearing a straight jacket 24/7 in Alcatraz, the Skyline GTR, where is it? I mean it's son is here but I want to see the old man with his game face on and with me behind the wheels. the Lexus LFA.. because, well.. look at it! Last time I saw something that funky was when I was knocked out cold for 2 hours! The McLaren F1 as well, no doubt about that one, screw being the fastest car in the world! It's still got that mystique hanging around it like it never left (which it hasn't), the Dodge Challenger too, don't care if it'll only be A5 I'm lookin' for some sweet muscle car action!

Oh, and the Aventador and Huarya are also on this list but I think with the Huarya I'll make an exception, all things considered.

[mod edit:] Please do not swear or use asterisk's to mimic swearing, thanks.

On Road - nobody has even mentioned em Muscle Trucks - Chevy Silverado SS, Ford F150 Lightning, Dodge Ram SRT 10. And the need for more CLASSIC & MODERN Muscle !!!

Off Road - Ford F150 Raptor (At least a few others voted that beast of a F150. )

• 2 weeks later...