We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

A Rather Speshul Competition! *CANCELLED Sorry*

Eudemon

Hey all and one, wait does that work? Nevermind, anyway hey guys and girls. Here we are almost half way through the year 2011 with another new look and a fresh outlook on life after the proposed rapture never happened but more worryingly all of you seem to have developed an unhealthy obsession with ducks!! What's going on??? Hey it's all good as we're all a bit mental anyway ...right?

Ah yeah the title of this thread, obviously it involves giving something away, and of course those of you who have been popping in and out of the Chatbox between the TDUCk notificaton madne ... post_new.png [01-06, 15:53] TDUCk:Mr Softie replied to the thread What are you listening to? ... DAMN YOU TDUCk!!

Alright serious time now, so how would you all who really really like us and who remain with us through thick and thin and dumb (Baldy) and dumber (Mellors) like to win some cookies? And not just any cookies but Maryland Original and DOUBLE CHOC CHIP!! Wow big cheer, ok how about we throw something immense onto those cookies (not literally) and also offer a Graphics Card given to us by the unbelievably generous Ryzza. :eek: And not just any card either, but this one. :D Nice huh? From what we've seen it's worth a nice chunk of change and seems to handle games today with relatively little hassle unless you want uber/ultra/ultimate settings of course.

So how can you win I hear you yell; well it's simple. In order to be in with a chance of winning you need to be Speshul, Speshul is the way for our most loyal and mental members to show that they really do like us and in doing so help support TDUCk and keep it breathing and paddling around in the giant pond that is the internet. Speshulness gives you many perks like no ads, increased avatar size, bigger PM inbox and of course that all exclusive "Badge of Speshulness" which is incredibly shiny. It costs $5 for a month of Speshul and it's completely in your control whether to continue it or not, in which case should you decide no more then you will revert automatically to a 'Supporter'. You know, the Green guys you see around, that's the one. :cool: Oh and obviously those of you who are already Speshul will be entered automatically.

:monkeydance:

You can Become Speshul by Supporting TDUCk or click Become Speshul in your User CP.

The reason we want to do this is to finally give back to all of you who have supported us and love visiting here, by hopefully increasing the amount of Speshuls amongst the ranks we will be able to have more competitions and giveaways including a proposed plan to give away a game every month. Not a specific game either, the winner tells us what they want and we buy it and get it sent to them but time will tell if that happens. For now though we are committed to this and we hope that some of you guys will be interested and take part and despite how TDU2 turns out we'll still have fun and talk about all that we have done so for the past 4 years plus! (so nothing then ;))

Cheers

TDU Central Team

:bparty:

speshul_prize.jpg

Any Questions just ask!

Actually, i would like to support... but there is 2 things that don't let me to.

1st is that paypal thing... i have no idea about how it works, 2nd is the lack of money... i really don't have left money to support.

Sooooooooooooooooooooo... sorry for not helping.

Haha, sounds like a good idea, when is the... draw?
Aiming for the end of July for the draw of the cookies and card. :)

Actually, i would like to support... but there is 2 things that don't let me to.

1st is that paypal thing... i have no idea about how it works, 2nd is the lack of money... i really don't have left money to support.

Oooooooooooooooook :oook: It's cool.

Seems cool, maybe I'll buy some speshul time :hmmm:
That sounds like something after hours. :lol: *hears barry white on the speakers*

I'm speshul!!
In more ways than one but less than three.

i love cookies :drool:
Don't we all. Biscuits may become a regular addition with these comps if it's received well. :D

Cookies? :eek: If I give you £100 now can I just have the cookies? Then another fiver to buy some hot chocolate to dip 'em in :D Cheers.

Sounds good though, I have some disposable money to use up 'til I'm paid again so I can spare some speshul-ness. (I'm only talking 20 odd quid btw nothing millionaire-ish, ;)) Oh and don't worry it won't break my bank, that's just the remainder of my budget for month, I'm not selling my soul to the devil to do this, or you Diablo before you step in :cheeky:.

Do I have to wait at all or can I speshul-it-up now to enter?

Sooooooooooooooooooooo... sorry for not helping.

I have to +1 this one. Sad story. :(

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately due to the poor response to this and having to pay for last months hosting and server costs this competition is no longer happening. We apologise for having to do this but please rest assured it was done out of necessity and even though the card is not available any more we are looking at definitely giving the cookies away as well as hopefully a game of the winners choice.

Had you Supported and given only because of the Graphics Card then please PM myself and I will refund you your money before the end of this month.

Thanks.

TDU Central Team

That's fine by me, you can keep the money though :) Since I paid it a while ago now anyway, I won't miss 15 quid.

If you sent me some chocolote hobnobs or Dairy Milk milk chocolate digestives I'd be chuffed ^_^

did you become Spechul for the contest?