We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What are you gonna do if (or when) Eden drops TDU2?

I've been thinking about the fact that we haven't seen anything from the devs since April...and I came to the conclusion that Atari/Eden could possibly drop support for this game....

What would you do if that happened? :confused: (if you already haven't snapped it in half and fed it to your dog :rolleyes:)

I would use a hack/cheat on the game to get money to buy everything :D

Well technically there is no such thing as 'tdu2 support anyway'

All they have is some computer (probably named Bob) that sends out automated messages to people who ask for help. I actually find it quite amusing getting the same identical responses to one of the million issues I have emailed them about :p

"We're sorry, we can't solve ALL your TDU2 problems at the moment. Our staff is working VERY hard to fix these issues, on the meantime please visit out website and purchase other Atari/Eden games so we kan kollexts yurs monniez and swim wit it in our giiiant pool of monniez. Kthxhaveagooddaybaiz."

Catch my motherboard on fire.. again.

Actually, I propose a group buy. We'll take over the game, run servers, and make the best game ever.. Who wants to invest? :twisted:

My mobo has already caught fire. Again. However I do think we would do a much better job than the devs are now.