We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza 4 Demo

Paladin Skylark

Well, I had my time in the top-20 in one of the rivals challenges and now it's fallen down by a few hundred spots, and I don't think all of the 1200 players who have played it had a code for it...:cheeky:
hahahahaha first thing i thought!

also damnnnn the game is beast! pitstops, tires can wear out (not happpend in the demo though), fuel!!!!!! (can't see my dashboard real good ingame, but that's cause you cannot change settings in the demo :( ) andjust the engine failures etc. shame the bodyworks cant get fixed in the demo

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's pretty nice, but does suffer from the usual Forza hype. While the scenery is much improved (and I mean that) the cars still lack the convincing lighting and reflections of other games. They all have this sort of wet look to them, as they did in Forza 3. Shame. The sounds while pleasant aren't wholly correct but I can forgive that and appreciate not many people are fortunate enough to be able to draw the comparison between the exhaust note of a real Cinque and a virtual one.

Couple of technical imperfections, the driver reaches to the floor to change gear in the F10 M5.. not sure why as it's DSG. Again while in the M5 you will find while driving uphill in interior view that if you look to your right only half the car casts a shadow. Gear changes in the 458, while he does move his fingers he seems to be pushing the paddles rather than pulling them. Damage, as crap as to be expected but I don't mind that. These are nitpicking points though, the game is solid to play and I'm sure once we discover a money glitch or hex it I'll have hours of fun.

I downloaded just fine? Might be your internet.

Nope, it's dreadful. Half the people I know can't get it right now, the UK has just clocked off work and school and it's flooded it. There are other distance and local issues that affect Tim in particular, but you wouldn't have known that so it's cool.

I downloaded just fine? Might be your internet.

Nothing wrong with my line :)

There are other distance and local issues that affect Tim in particular, but you wouldn't have known that so it's cool.

Got fed up and cancelled it last night. Tried again this morning and it was done in 10 minutes.

Had one quick race and I have to say its the first driving/racing demo that I've played, were I haven't been disappointed.

Will see if they've enabled Kinect, when I get home from work.

I have to agree with Dashie.

And also this time round they are loading even more lod1 parts just to keep the fps up. You can realy see this with the rear lights of the 458.

Also just because someone who reviews the game and says it's good doesn't make it good. That's just their opinion.