We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Modern Warefare 3 Gameplay

iLLGT3

oh look,it's another shoot-everything-that-moves with midlle east as a scenario :fp:

cod is about that , it always has been . I think people have to be reminded of what type of game cod is and it'll never change. Simple , quick , nothing fancy ( well they've ruined that a bit with the killstreakes and all ) , but over all cods I still prefer cod4. A because it was almost ground breaking in fps multiplayer and b the maps were great because they were plain , and didn't have thousands of details. That's what's wrong with the recent cods the maps have so many details you get distracted.

Bring on Battlefield and the new Rainbow Six I say!

This.

Call of Duty has always had a brilliant single player story. But online is just too fast paced for my style of FPS.

Battlefield, BC2 however, was perfect. People needed skill to kill the other team. Not just a lucky noob tube, and then let the helicopters do the rest.

I'll still be getting MW3, solely for the campaigns and/or sniper MP servers.

This.

Call of Duty has always had a brilliant single player story. But online is just too fast paced for my style of FPS.

Battlefield, BC2 however, was perfect. People needed skill to kill the other team. Not just a lucky noob tube, and then let the helicopters do the rest.

I'll still be getting MW3, solely for the campaigns and/or sniper MP servers.

Bc2 was indeed perfect, but if you're playing cod on pc with dedicated servers, in most servers the annoying killstreakes and noob tubes are banned. I know the vast majority of the cod community is disgusting but there are few servers/clans out there worth joining in.

what..the...hell...

first he camps...then he goes around noobtubing, thus the game has same engine as mw2, multiplayer feels just the same, it feels as if its the same game! no thx il pass!

CoD Finest hour for PS2 is old, very old, but gameplay wise and story wise, it has been the best. beat that.

Oh look, it's CoD4 part 5. Seriously can't believe they have the audacity to release this as a new game, it's almost criminal really. Looks exactly like MW2, they didn't even bother to change alot of the character animations/sounds/models/graphics/HUD/textures, let alone any of the core gameplay experience (which sorely needs an overhaul, imo). The subscription thing is pretty much the final straw, I really hope this game falls flat on it's face and no-one buys it, people need to vote with their wallets seeing as money is obviously the only thing the developers care about.

RAAAAAAAGE :p

Wooohooo, the same crazy stuff that's usually in CODs :D

I see no point in comparing COD vs Battlefield. BFBC2 was epic fun, it's more realistic and tactical than COD. But then there's the days when you just wanna go crazy and play COD. They're both fun in their own ways in my opinion...

Still not paying for map packs though.

I'm with you on those alpaca and fish, and why cod has became worse over the years is because as we can see from this thread , the focus groups have demanded new things and that led to stupid things like highly detailed maps and killstreaks. Sure it's a nice idea but they've overdone it because people want a new game instead of new maps which is all you need.

what..the...hell...

first he camps...then he goes around noobtubing, thus the game has same engine as mw2, multiplayer feels just the same, it feels as if its the same game! no thx il pass!

CoD Finest hour for PS2 is old, very old, but gameplay wise and story wise, it has been the best. beat that.

+1

I will also not buy it.