We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza 4 Racing League *Car list up/sign up*

Paladin Skylark

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry if i couldn't make it yesturday. Between not having time to do adjustments to my TVR, not being able to look for another ride and family life at home. I couldn't make it... gah it sucks !!!!

It's alright :) I might not be able to make a race or two as well as I'd probably rather spend time with my better half. Is anyone available to host any races in the future? PM me and let me know. :)

The AI will turn in even if you're ahead of it on the inside racing line, it won't care if you're there. A human would give room there but the AI decides to drive like Hamilton.

Please, let's end this now.

I agree. Both of you take your disagreements outside of my thread. No more of this.

It is not a disagreement... it is not even an argument, before you say. I am just trying to understand why race against a computer is so bad. If you know the AI will race like Hamilton, don't try overtake like Massa, :lol: simple as that... i myself prefer like that, makes a clean overtake waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay harder. I agree it is not real and not accurate, but it is harder.

Superhyper said in a way that i thought even if you are outside, the AI would go to outside just to crash into you and not because the driving line goes there, but as far i can see, they follow the racing line, no matter if someone is on their way and only leave it to overtake an other AI car. I am right?

It is not a disagreement... it is not even an argument, before you say. I am just trying to understand why race against a computer is so bad. If you know the AI will race like Hamilton, don't try overtake like Massa, :lol: simple as that... i myself prefer like that, makes a clean overtake waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay harder. I agree it is not real and not accurate, but it is harder.

Superhyper said in a way that i thought even if you are outside, the AI would go to outside just to crash into you and not because the driving line goes there, but as far i can see, they follow the racing line, no matter if someone is on their way and only leave it to overtake an other AI car. I am right?

I told you to take your disagreements outside this thread. One more post relating to this issue and I have no choice. If you are interested in stuff like this, ask about it outside of my thread. This thread pertains to the Racing League only.

I was shaking and sweating for the whole race, damn that was awesome! :D I almost failed the very last corner in the race because I was under so much pressure from pyrre, managed to keep myself together though. Congrats Devin for winning and thanks to everyone who participated (especially pyrre, the last few laps were awesome), I'm looking forward to the next race :p

Damn. tried to overtake clarence at the back straight on the 2nd to last lap, car got a bit twitchy and couldn't brake enough to stay on the road. Santtu had gotten close when me and clarence were fighting so he went past aswell. :(

You gave me 5 great laps of racing mate. I was really getting nervous.

I was shaking and sweating for the whole race, damn that was awesome! :D I almost failed the very last corner in the race because I was under so much pressure from pyrre, managed to keep myself together though. Congrats Devin for winning and thanks to everyone who participated, I'm looking forward to the next race :p

^_^ Thank you sir! I'll be posting pics up on my thread later. I've updated the standings for everyone.