We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

New "goodies" for Forza 4 LCE

Camel

Due to the season pass including the American Muscle car DLC, those who pre-ordered the LCE will be getting something extra. Well, Google translate makes it sound that way anyway.

As in the past week, Microsoft unveiled the Season Pass for Forza Motorsport 4 ( we reported ), we not only met with approval in the Forza community. Pre and especially prospective buyers of the Limited Collectors Edition (LCE) of Forza 4 vented their displeasure in our forums air. The reason: Forza Motorsport 4 Limited Collector's Edition includes a bonus Muscle Car Pack DLC for free ... The same obtains also in the acquisition of free Season Pass

We have of course now our feelers and demand at Microsoft, where one is aware of the problem. "Currently being worked on goodies to make up for the back," confirmed to us that Boris Gojic Xbox PR Manager USA. We will keep you on these "goodies" of course, up to date.

XboxFront.de

I'm happy with the LCE deal so far, but as T10 are giving the muscle pack away for free elsewhere they need to sweeten the deal for those that have already committed their dollars.

I don't feel pissed on though, but that may well depend on how long it takes them to release the LCE as DLC.

Its great that we can transfer FM3 Unicorns to FM4 though... shame we can't do the same with the rest of our garage. :)

I think I only have 1 FM3 unicorn and that's the one they gifted to me...

Whenever I went for one they were going to 50m+ and only the decent painters can get that amount of money. The whole unicorn thing is just stupid, it puts cars, now 17 of them out of reach for most players.

...now 17 of them out of reach for most players.

1: '02 BMW M3-GTR

2: '69 Chevrolet Camaro SS*

3: '07 Ferrari F430 Scuderia*

4: '03 Ferrari Challenge Stradale

5: '07 Ford Shelby GT500

6: '04 Honda Mugen Civic Type-R

7: '02 Honda Mugen Integra Type-R

8: '05 Honda NSX-R GT

9: '07 Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera*

10: '07 Lamborghini Murcielago LP640

11: '02 Mazda RX7 Spirit R*

12: '06 Mitsubishi HKS Time Attack Evolution*

13: '93 Nissan MINE'S R32 Skyline

14: '02 Nissan MINE'S R34 Skyline

15: '04 Nissan Top Secret Silvia

16: '06 Subaru Impreza S204*

17: '02 Toyota Top Secret Supra

Not a big loss :p

(* = if you have this car in FM3, it will be gifted to you in FM4)

I've read somewhere that us people who preordered the LCE and have a gold account will receive 250,000 credits in game. I've never played forza before so I'm not sure how much that is but I hope it's a lot. Still not sure if it's true or if it's the only thing we get though.

250,000 credits in game was enough for me to get the cars I wanted! Maybe it's because I never really went after supercars though!

I'm hoping that you don't get a cash bonus(or if there is, not much) for having F3 savedata, as I had my F3 experiences wreaked by getting a 250GTO from a friend.(and that 10Million cred's is still lasting me!)

250,000 credits in game was enough for me to get the cars I wanted! Maybe it's because I never really went after supercars though!

I'm hoping that you don't get a cash bonus(or if there is, not much) for having F3 savedata, as I had my F3 experiences wreaked by getting a 250GTO from a friend.(and that 10Million cred's is still lasting me!)

I know what you mean. Having a ton of money is always fun for a little while, but the game becomes boring more quickly. The same thing happened to me in FM3 when a "friend" gifted me some "money." After that, I spent it all up, sold the cars I was bored with, then spent that money again, and the cycle repeats. I want to try and play the game honestly this time through so I will enjoy it longer. They have already said that making money will be easier this time around. I just hope they keep the feature in FM4 from FM3 that rewarded you higher percentages of money based upon the difficulty of your driving (ABS off, TC off, SC off, etc...).