We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

New "goodies" for Forza 4 LCE

Camel

I've read somewhere that us people who preordered the LCE and have a gold account will receive 250,000 credits in game. I've never played forza before so I'm not sure how much that is but I hope it's a lot. Still not sure if it's true or if it's the only thing we get though.
youll be able to buy like a ferrari 458 or something like that, atleast that was in forza 3 what you could buy with 250k. nice bonus, but it's even more fun then to start with nothing! starting with a liltle car, like a volkwagen fox, and after weeks/ if not months, YEARS of playing ending up with a dream garage

FORZA 4 <3

also if you buy the season pass you'll also get a 250k bonus

2: '69 Chevrolet Camaro SS*

3: '07 Ferrari F430 Scuderia*

9: '07 Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera*

11: '02 Mazda RX7 Spirit R*

12: '06 Mitsubishi HKS Time Attack Evolution*

16: '06 Subaru Impreza S204*

(* = if you have this car in FM3, it will be gifted to you in FM4)

Already got the S204, but will defo get the rest if they're not already Uni's.

Have to agree with Camel though, the unicorn concept is a crappy idea

With the unicorn list, If I was to go buy the HKS Evo, then i'll have it in F4, same for if I bought the VIP pack on F3 i'd get the F430 Scud and Garrado Superlegerra? Then again, is it worth spending about 310 of real money to get the Sucd & SuperLagera? Especially if the other cars from the F3 VIP pack are free?

Tempted by the HSK though, since its ingame already!(and won't be on F3 when 4 comes out.)

Already got the S204, but will defo get the rest if they're not already Uni's.

Have to agree with Camel though, the unicorn concept is a crappy idea

Most of them are Uni's.

With the unicorn list, If I was to go buy the HKS Evo, then i'll have it in F4, same for if I bought the VIP pack on F3 i'd get the F430 Scud and Garrado Superlegerra? Then again, is it worth spending about 310 of real money to get the Sucd & SuperLagera? Especially if the other cars from the F3 VIP pack are free?

Tempted by the HSK though, since its ingame already!(and won't be on F3 when 4 comes out.)

You'd have to buy the packs with real money, and then spend your credits on FM3 on the cars you want.

Personally, I'd just wait till FM4 because you can just buy them there - and the chances of getting a unicorn car are zero to none.

Well, here we are, the day of North American release. And why do I not have FM4 this morning? Because I am one of the lucky few that Best Buy screwed out of their LCE. So I have no idea how to get one now. Any ideas would be appreciated.

sorry to say, but the chanses of you still getting a lce from bb, are zero to none, they oversold them.. i think all the stores that don't offer pre-orders don't have them anymore. just get the normal one i would say, play the game and start a riot!

EDIT: also, i won't worry to much about the vip cars, i agree, they are a nice addon, but they will be available sometime.

Best Buy sound liked at the moment in the US. Luckily for me they "shipped" my LCE yesterday, even though it doesn't go on a ship and is probably still in the Game warehouse waiting to be picked up by RM tomorrow or Thursday. :hmmm:

As to being able to get a copy of the LCE now, good luck because for the first time in a while a company has actually made the limited edition... wait for it... limited! :eek:

To clarify, when I said "screwed out of my order" I meant that they cancelled it completely, not just delayed it lol. They sold a few hundred for LCE than they had assigned to them, and are paying for it. They offered to give my full purchase price back, or I could opt to order the standard FM4 from them, get $20 back, and recieve a $20 gift card from them. I did not choose the latter option because I have to have the Veyron SS, and given the situation, I will not be doing business with Best Buy for quite some time.

After school, I scrambled to find a copy. GameStop had plenty of standard FM4 available, but no extra LCE, which I expected. But, I had a feeling. Adjacent to the GameStop in the same plaza is a Wal Mart. I seriously doubted myself, but decided to go and have a look anyhow. To my sudden surprise, I found a shelf absolutely full of LCE, a ton of them. So I grabbed one and bought it, hoping that I wasn't dreaming. I have it in my hand now and am simply waiting to go home from work to being play. :)

hmmm When I prordered my copy yesterday the guy said he couldn't place a proper order for it since they were sold out and he wasn't allowed to 'officially' order any more in, but he said he had two out the back and would make a note to make sure I got the LCE :mhmm:

We shall see, if they try to give me the standard version I'll be demanding a full refund since I'm in no hurry to pay $99 for the standard game when it's probably on eBay for less.