We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Ferrari 575 Maranello 2002

Spiral

Ferrari 575 Maranello 2002

Vehicle replaced: Ferrari 612 Scaglietti

Converting and editing: Tool831

Model, textures and wheels: TURN 10 / FM3

Features:

High polygon wheels

High polygon BODY_LR

private COCK_LR

High-quality interior.

Accurate details.

Working appliances.

Working the shadows.

Work exhaust.

The original texture

Modification Download Link Removed as Requested by Mod Converter (See Credits)

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Installing and recommendations for use:

- Need to unpack your game.

- Unpack the archive into your game folder. Agree to replace files.

- Run the game through Knyazev's Universal Launcher (v1.3).

Sorry, but modding is forbidden, too...I really don´t get the point of all the trouble. I am happy to find the mod here, because I didn´t know Tool retired - no chance to get the 575, so I really appreciate to find it here again. Maybe I am too old to understand why there is a kind of war between the modders.

This is why Tool Left modding .... everyone here thinks that modding is a fancy thing and also is an easy task...and i dont know why i waste so much time writing comments like this one and making mods for guys like this one

Spiral what is you point?? you want fame? you want to show us that you are a smart ass and disrespect one of the best modders in tdu history

Everyone here knows that this mods do not belong to you so why you lose time uploading them? this mods were developed at tduforums.com and you must not share them with anyone becuase you are also disrepecting the people who help to develop it and not only the modder.....

Did you know that this kind of attitude leaves to a ban ? and did you know you are being the Jester in this story ?

This is not tdu central anymore

This is a tough one to rule on.

* After all Spiral isn't taking credit he is merely sharing, which is allowed on here as long as proper credit is given.

* Then we have Tool who has completely left modding as we are lead to believe so does the terms still apply considering there is after all no commercial gains being collated here.

* And of course we have community, something tdu central is all about and can clearly be seen via all the modders and would-be modders sharing info and testing new things in regards to the modding of TDU2. No keeping things selfishly to yourself on here that's for sure, we're just a big friendly community.

Ruling

We'll leave it for now but if you can get Tool to email us then we'll gladly remove it. At the moment though this mod is of this moment of benefit to the community, which at the end of it all is what Modding is Really All About!

This is a tough one to rule on.

* After all Spiral isn't taking credit he is merely sharing, which is allowed on here as long as proper credit is given.

* Then we have Tool who has completely left modding as we are lead to believe so does the terms still apply considering there is after all no commercial gains being collated here.

* And of course we have community, something tdu central is all about and can clearly be seen via all the modders and would-be modders sharing info and testing new things in regards to the modding of TDU2. No keeping things selfishly to yourself on here that's for sure, we're just a big friendly community.

Ruling

We'll leave it for now but if you can get Tool to email us then we'll gladly remove it. At the moment though this mod is of this moment of benefit to the community, which at the end of it all is what Modding is Really All About!

I dont think tool will lose is time to reply on this and its not hard to see why he removed all is mods for tdu2 from the communitys .... because people like this guy disrepect him and his works.... we all know his mods belong to other companies and stuff but we are a community for that ..to defend our interests and give support to that guy which was one of the biggest if not the major influence for the grow of tdu central .

So as a way of showing respect and to tell this kind of people like spiral that we will always defend is position and that " if he removed his mods than we shall not let some guy in the middle of the street abuse of his image and take advantage to win fame "

And for the guys who know tool and even you diablo know for sure that HE will come back if he feels thrust again !!

And if you know him you already know too that he do not like others to post his mods in other sites or take his stuff .... And is it soo hard to read a goddamn read me file ?

We do modding for fun ... and you know what keeps modding alive? people, communitys , rivalry ... competition .

But beyond of that what we want to reach as a modder ?? Uniqueness !

and how to preserve this singularity thing?? ask people respect ....

and when that people for which we work at dont give us the prize we want wich is "respect !!" then we dont have more motivation to keep going ... simple sooo simple

I dont think tool will lose is time to reply on this and its not hard to see why he removed all is mods for tdu2 from the communitys .... because people like this guy disrepect him and his works.... we all know his mods belong to other companies and stuff but we are a community for that ..to defend our interests and give support to that guy which was one of the biggest if not the major influence for the grow of tdu central .

So as a way of showing respect and to tell this kind of people like spiral that we will always defend is position and that " if he removed his mods than we shall not let some guy in the middle of the street abuse of his image and take advantage to win fame "

And for the guys who know tool and even you diablo know for sure that HE will come back if he feels thrust again !!

And if you know him you already know too that he do not like others to post his mods in other sites or take his stuff .... And is it soo hard to read a goddamn read me file ?

We do modding for fun ... and you know what keeps modding alive? people, communitys , rivalry ... competition .

But beyond of that what we want to reach as a modder ?? Uniqueness !

and how to preserve this singularity thing?? ask people respect ....

and when that people for which we work at dont give us the prize we want wich is "respect !!" then we dont have more motivation to keep going ... simple sooo simple

You talk a load of crap you know that and what's a shame is that you weren't like this, you used to share and enjoy seeing your mods and sounds being used by the community. But no now you're all about the if you're not sucking this nut you can't come and play and to be honest I'd rather "modders" like you left anyway as you talk all about community but you mean none of it at all.

So excuse me if I'd rather rule in favour of the "community" getting the full benefit of the situation rather than see some glory hounds' disciples worship everything they have done rather than give to the community in which they learned how to get his water wings and such. Even the actual Mod Tool creators dislike this whole "exclusivity" crap that some had going on and to be honest I WOULD LOVE to see Djey, Knyazev and co put a term in their programs that anything and everything created by using their tools must be shared freely amongst the community of the title or program that it has been utilised for.

That would put a cat amongst the pigeons don't you think!

You get respect by giving respect. You get targeted by not giving back.

Also where is Spiral claiming this mod to be of his own doing?

You talk a load of crap you know that and what's a shame is that you weren't like this, you used to share and enjoy seeing your mods and sounds being used by the community. But no now you're all about the if you're not sucking this nut you can't come and play and to be honest I'd rather "modders" like you left anyway as you talk all about community but you mean none of it at all.

So excuse me if I'd rather rule in favour of the "community" getting the full benefit of the situation rather than see some glory hounds' disciples worship everything they have done rather than give to the community in which they learned how to get his water wings and such. Even the actual Mod Tool creators dislike this whole "exclusivity" crap that some had going on and to be honest I WOULD LOVE to see Djey, Knyazev and co put a term in their programs that anything and everything created by using their tools must be shared freely amongst the community of the title or program that it has been utilised for.

That would put a cat amongst the pigeons don't you think!

You get respect by giving respect. You get targeted by not giving back.

Also where is Spiral claiming this mod to be of his own doing?

Its not about exclusivity its defend our friends ... the ones wich help you to promote your site without know their were too becuase they used to like to be here ...and have you ever cared about that?? friendship?

Im sorry diablo but i dont feel i have the knowledge in terms of language to talk fluence with you and you are totally seeing badly my comment becuase of my problem writing english (its a fact)

i dont want exclusivity if that was you take from my comment ..... i dont want that ....

it just dont feel right tool removes all is mods from tdu2 from the web to show that he didnt like some people attitude and them we allow someone releases them without confirmation and knowing that the modder writed in is terms "do not share or post this modification without my permission"

so again is it hard for you to compreend this situation ??? and if you were tool did you talk for me that way?? of course not !!

But its ok less one in the story and sorry diablo if i and being the only one wich thinks this is not right

You are the admin you take the best decision as always ... if we like or not its our problem ... ;) but it does not mean you are always right it means this is yours

Cheers

I comprehend what you're saying fine but that doesn't mean I have to agree with what you say. And as for Tool, yeah he was a premium modder and he did the goods in quick time and his quality was superb but at the end of the day that means nothing when people see you for something else. People thought that when Tool left here that TDU modding would suffer but it didn't, as he was just another modder. He isn't the mod god or anything like that he's just someone who makes mods for the community. Or he used to be before he started caring more about status than anything else.

And he's left modding what 4 times since TDU modding started if I remember correctly? He'll be back, he'll miss the praise and following he got but to be honest I hope he doesn't come back and I don't mean that in a nasty or evil way. As I feel he had more to do and give to his actual life, and modding was stopping this for a large part. So I wish him all the best and if he does come back then I really hope he really embodies the community spirit of what Modding is all about.

It's that simple.

This is simple since the beggining .... ;) and i comprehend what you are saying and when i recently released my soundpack someone made a similar thing with me like this situation

i didnt like it but i did solve the thing for the good way and i let the guy publish it in somewhere else becuase thats the point .... to let the people of all the communitys enjoy your mods

However we are simple on what we request and i think we have the right for that becuase most of the people here dont imagine the hours we lose to make certain mods and everything that is good takes your time to accomplish.... all we want is our space and if you did like our stuff just respect our litle space

I perfecly understand what you are saying and i perfectly understand tools position ... believe that tools position is harder than you might think .... but lets forget about this

Cheers DIABLO

Yes, the situation was unpleasant. Thank you modders for allow time for resolution.

I did not pursue selfish ends by placing this mod. I am not bound by any relationships with third-party web-resources on the same themes.

I sent a letter to the author of the model, it have a reference to this topic, the question of the fate of this model on this forum. While there is no answer.

I apologize to the author of a model for what happened.

I am ready to suffer any punishment under the rules of the forum.