We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Show us your driving videos

Camel

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't go through that path lol, know some douches who think they are the Stig few days after having their license.

Are you implying that I'm not the stig? :susp:

But yeah, most people here have only 2 criterias when choosing a first car: it has to be cheap and it has to be RWD. Then they think they're cool all the way to the point where they wrap it around a tree or so :rolleyes:

Just driving down some small roads, listening to some Muse (you can mute it if you want to, didn't realize my mistake before it was too late :lol:) earlier today (about noon and the sun was already setting, gotta love the Finnish winter) :) Also, judging by the video it could be June - usually we should have a massive load of snow already but sadly all of it melted a few weeks back when there were a few warm days :(

It's nothing special, I just wanted to test how well my iPhone works as an incar camera :p Good enough I guess :) I'll record something that's actually interesting once I can just figure out what it could be :lol:

How did you mount that or was someone holding it or something? It is very strange watching the suspension of the car working without the mount moving. xD

My mum likes to drive fast in the city, my father is a calm driver, but if he accelerates more agressively, my mother complains imediatelly, and knowing her as I do, i would be out of luck if i wanted to be a fast driver lol. Once she caught me doing 35km/h downhill on my bike (and 35km/h is nothing lol...) and i got a lecture for being irresponsible when i got home....But when its her, as she drives very fast in the city, she says she likes to drive fast..My face when that happens: You have to be kidding me.

lol Mb, I don't get when people in front of me cross over the lane on twisty roads when they're not going full pelt (I stay within the lane and keep up with them fine) - that's sort of defeats the point of driving on a "twisty" road if you just straight-line the corners. I have done it occasionally on very remote roads where I can see ahead and going quick enough to warrant it. Nice exhaust note there too. :)

My mum is the petrolhead of my parents too. Of course I don't think she's ever been in a car as quick as mine though (she likes her big Fords) so I can't exactly max it, but she's always saying 'beat this guy' or 'hurry up and make the yellow light'.