We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Show us your driving videos

Camel

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the fashion of old-school programs where they cooked or made stuff and then pronounced half way through that "Here's one I made earlier". Here is one I made earlier (as in last year).

It's really boring. It's 25 miles, or 40 minutes, which ever way you want to look at it, so obviously it's sped up.

In the fashion of old-school programs where they cooked or made stuff and then pronounced half way through that "Here's one I made earlier". Here is one I made earlier (as in last year).

It's really boring. It's 25 miles, or 40 minutes, which ever way you want to look at it, so obviously it's sped up.

That's a nice curvy road :)

Guess whose video finished uploading and processing? :cheeese:

1080p there for those who want to see my Melbourne commute in all it's whatever ;)

GT5 music on the radio, couple of overtaking bits at the start of the motorway, an M3 who was in a hurry but never seemed to get far ahead despite all his lane changes, Melbourne CBD (city) near the end, a slow Alfa in front of me, then parking and the reverse camera I installed the other day right at the end.

Stuck the GoPro camera to the passenger window for a better view (passengers perspective I guess).

Let me know what you think.

Thanks guys. We overtake (or undertake) by necessity, as few people obey the (rarely enforced) "Keep left unless overtaking" law that applies to all multi-lane roads with a speed limit higher than 80kph. Since it's peak hour traffic and they believe they're going fast enough they don't bother to move over. From where the camera is you can see overtaking opportunities a lot better than what I can see from my seat.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.