We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUCk FM4 Playtime #9 - 29.1.

superhyper

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the Games of Tag don't turn into 'Omni Bashing' again! Unless we start a new game of tag, where I'm it in the Omni and you all have to get me!:lol:

I Think the $15K limit altogether is a good idea! Much more real! :cheeky:

Not to everyone liking, but ruel are rules, and nice to get a change of cars! I personally love the lower class cars! :D

Also, for a photo location, the karussell? Eather us all driving round it, or parked(Nose facing down) on it?

If it's about a trackday... Only cars i see during trackdays are GT-R's, GT3's and modified M3's :lol:

We're pretending to be regular people who can't afford a GT-R :cheeky:

E: Also checked and I don't have an exam on monday so I can make it :D

And my Civic cost me 9k credits. I have free upgrades for Hondas but all I bought was new rims and suspension. Mid C-class at the moment.

And my VTEC goes BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa-

No damage while doing a track day in the Nurburgring in cheap, semi-fast cars? :rofl2: Good luck with that!

Well if I recall, I never get damage unless someone hits me. So it's certainly possible. I'd have no problem going around the Nurburgring 10 times with the car I'm bringing without damage. It's up to everyone to leave some room and not be stupid.

I couldn't join in, but from what I've heard from a reliable source the 15K max rule was being ignored, so I'm not sure if I really missed something...

:ew:

It wasn't ignored at all, everyone can vouch for that. Sorry your connection wouldn't let you join.

:nods:

:ty: guys for the awesome time again!

and gaga, please have patience next week. i missed you :(