We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon: An Open World Forza!!

hassan1995

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that's what I meant, they should have used the XK-SS instead, since they are basically D types :p They were all at one stage D types, some were just never used for racing though so Jag turned them into the XK-SS

The XK-SS is actually the D-Type :) When jaguar pulled out of racing in 1956, they had a number of D-Types so turned them into the XK-SS! Sadly a fire in the factory stopped production at 17 cars or so!

261837_470973862925526_2072798063_n.jpg

Didn't we already have this? :hmmm: I could have sworn...

And with a great chance, we'll get the R3 as well :rolleyes: (I prefer that but every RX8 is a step away from my EK! :cheeky:)

Also one car I'm looking forward to is the Miata. If they don't include it and its pop-up headlights, I'll get mad :evil:

Guest MrLolololXD
Would you rather the '70 Z28? Really they should have put the '69 ZL1 in there.

Ew no, I hate the 2nd gen Camaros. I mean they should put the normal 1969 SS in, not the RS optioned one. And I'd love for the '69 ZL1 to be in, that's just about my favourite car in the world along with the Shelby Cobra Daytona, Zonda Cinque and A80 Supra.

They should stop with the american cars now....Needs way more variation now . :mhmm:

Well, the game is set in America, some how I think most of the cars in America are infact American. So imo there's not enough for a realistic setting. But oh well.

Would be nice if you could turn your lights off at night to do a 'Blind attack', but night time doesn't seem dark enough for it to be effective ingame.

I'd much rather it was the normal F50, I track only car's just dont seem right on the open road. But I am getting the feeling that the game is aimed more at racing, where's TDU it diddent care if you did or not.