We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon: An Open World Forza!!

hassan1995

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TDU1 gave you the option of bookmarking virtually any part of the map that means getting stuck was not such a hassle and in fact it threw in a little bit of challenge to the whole exploration thing too. :) You have to remember that this is the first Horizon and so it won't be everything and all, but it will be a damn good start to a franchise for sure!

Ironically Atari and TDU2 could capitalise on Horizon by releasing a handling update/option as I reckon Horizon players may well look for something the same, only with a larger environment after experiencing it. :nuts:

I sure hope this beats current TDU's but I have feeling it won't, apart from driving feeling. Accessable areas seem to be more limited than in TDU. I hoped there could be some unique places like in TDU has. Another things is cars. Forza's cars are sure great but all that hype with those cars that appear in-game, are just taken straight from Forza 4. So as a feature they are not so significant.

Did you play TDU2? Any other game, I literally mean ANY other game beats TDU2 at free-roam driving. Even Call of Duty. And that's saying something.

And the cars aren't taken straight from Forza 4. Because the cars in Forza 4 don't have lighted interiors OR working lights.

Did you play TDU2? Any other game, I literally mean ANY other game beats TDU2 at free-roam driving. Even Call of Duty. And that's saying something.

And the cars aren't taken straight from Forza 4. Because the cars in Forza 4 don't have lighted interiors OR working lights.

Yes I've played it. I have to disagree with you on that.

Please...that won't take too long from pro's like them to make.

Biggest thing I'll probably miss is no head tracking, unless they've carried that Kinect thing across (not that it worked that well from what I've heard)

Have never tried using Buttkicker on the Xbox either, wonder if I can dual-output sound via optical and RCA

Biggest thing I'll probably miss is no head tracking, unless they've carried that Kinect thing across (not that it worked that well from what I've heard)

Have never tried using Buttkicker on the Xbox either, wonder if I can dual-output sound via optical and RCA

Yep you can. I've got it going with RCA to my TV and optical to my receiver. They both work at the same time too.

Yes I've played it. I have to disagree with you on that.

Please...that won't take too long from pro's like them to make.

I was being sarcastic.. mostly :p

And you have to remember that it's not just the cars that are the issue. Turn 10 ALWAYS pushes for the highest framerate possible. So I'm sure while building the world and such, they've really tried to max as much as they can out of it. Forza 4 has a "perfect 60" - so no wonder it's taken them awhile. The cars weren't their first priority, obviously - because there are still mistakes on them LOL

I was being sarcastic.. mostly :p

And you have to remember that it's not just the cars that are the issue. Turn 10 ALWAYS pushes for the highest framerate possible. So I'm sure while building the world and such, they've really tried to max as much as they can out of it. Forza 4 has a "perfect 60" - so no wonder it's taken them awhile. The cars weren't their first priority, obviously - because there are still mistakes on them LOL

You're starting to get all wrong what I said :D What I ment by my first message is that cars that feature in Horizon are not that impressive since they are taken straight from latest Forza. Those cars seem to be only thing T10 shows about Horizon in their FB page. Would be a lot more impressive to see something actually new. They can take all the time they need - Luckily I'm not even that excited about this game yet. Easier to wait the release this way.

Other than the open road & the Day/night feture(and working lights & light-up speedo & such), it really is just Forza.

And thats no way a bad thing :cool:

I actually dreamed about open world Forza way before this came into publicity. Just a bit disappointed how closed environment looks.