We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PORSCHE is coming back to Forza 4!

Flo

So the price is 1600MS? Too bad I'll be 50 points short of that unless I want to pay for 2000 points, and Thats money that can be spent on a night out :cheeky:

So the 991 is't in the game? Hopefully you can get cars on there own like past packs, but i have a feeling they wont :/

Like Clarence said, I'll just wait for now...

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait... 30 is another cup car? Not the GT2RS? Wow. I buy EVERYTHING and even I wont buy this. I might buy a couple of cars seperately (a couple of older ones, GT3RS etc) but I wont pay that much for a pack of racing cars that are all the same. And I know that many of us think the same way, but i'll say it anyway- yes theres the word 'motorsport' in the name of the game, but its whatever you make of it, I like building my own race cars, not using someone elses.

Ah heck, just get the pack. Some cars are worth it.

I don't really make a problem of the racecars, i feel like doing a 24h 2012 livery thing and doing a lot of cars, but that's not gonna happen :lol:

So you dont have real world money issues? Not saying I have major financial issues, but I do have a real car that I need to maintain, and just living as well. I dont know if I want to give t10 15 dollars for VIP membership that I should have gotten with my LCE, and then also buy the porsche expansion, considering i'll get both of them at a very small extra cost with forza 5. And i'll be getting forza horizon, and i'm guessing most of the good porsches will be in that as well anyway. But, in all honesty, I probably will be getting both vip and porsche, because I am a sucker for missing out on things, I cant stand not having something that someone else has when its simply an issue of buying it (unless its something I really dont care about, like the mini clubman which I still havent bought)

So you dont have real world money issues? Not saying I have major financial issues, but I do have a real car that I need to maintain, and just living as well. I dont know if I want to give t10 15 dollars for VIP membership that I should have gotten with my LCE, and then also buy the porsche expansion, considering i'll get both of them at a very small extra cost with forza 5. And i'll be getting forza horizon, and i'm guessing most of the good porsches will be in that as well anyway. But, in all honesty, I probably will be getting both vip and porsche, because I am a sucker for missing out on things, I cant stand not having something that someone else has when its simply an issue of buying it (unless its something I really dont care about, like the mini clubman which I still havent bought)

I didn't follow any of the recent news around forza, but I heard porsche was a 1 time dlc deal for forza 4.......

Well i do have real world money issues. But i can mis 1600msp. Haven't driven my car for 2 weeks as it's sort of broken, it's in the garage now so whatever i saved on fuel i can spend on other things :lol:

Guest MrLolololXD

While I will be buying it, this pack hardly seems 'value for money' when you think about it.

Lets see... With my VIP discount, the whole pack will cost me $24 (1200msp). What does this pack include? 30 cars, by the same company, that is all...

Now, I pre-ordered the Collector's Edition for $115. What did that include? 500 cars, by 80 different car manufacturers, 26 different tracks with many different layouts, a multiplayer game mode with heaps of awesome game types, a theme for my Xbox's dashboard, a book, and it all came neatly wrapped in a metal case.

So going by that... This DLC should really be only worth less than $5, or around 250msp. If only the world worked by logic...

Going to clean this thread up and if it doesn't stay on topic and strays into another GT/Forza war then the person/people who started it will be getting banned for an appropriate length of time. While it may be harsh it's not like you've not had enough warnings about the subject is it? The same goes for any other GT/Forza threads.

And I'd suggest certain people(you know who you are) stay out of these types of threads, or at least don't post in threads about other games.

:modwork:

There's a pic of the 2012 Porsche 911 GT2 RS on forzamotorsport.net

I would post it but am on a beach in my tent... And typing on iPhone, which won't copy the image link.

It looks bloody stunning!! Hope it's A class. :)

There's a pic of the 2012 Porsche 911 GT2 RS on forzamotorsport.net

I would post it but am on a beach in my tent... And typing on iPhone, which won't copy the image link.

It looks bloody stunning!! Hope it's A class. :)

Definately S-class. GT3 RS will be S-Class aswell, atleast that's my guess.

Its an S class.

Just rushed home from work to dl, but the ingame marketplace is not working properly. So I can't get it. am not paying the standard XBL price for it... is overpriced as it is.

Guess I'll go and play ME3... at least EA servers are working. :p

Question for anyone that gets it in the next... half an hour? lol. Are they integrated completely into the game (the AI uses them, you can use them in any event, etc)? I remember way back a while ago someone (could have been Dan Greenawalt) said that there was a possibility that they wouldnt be integrated like that.

I just went on to see if you can get the cars on there own, sadly you cant. Shame as from a business & money point of view they'd make alot more money if people could do that. I'm sure im not the only one put off by the fact 10 or so cars are just GT3 RSR's? Oh well money lost for them is my gain for the weekend! :cheeky:

Time to drive the Almera one last time before it gets scrapped tonight :o