We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Show yourself! (Archive)

Mb

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been in the mood for skiing since the snow melted up in the mountions, but i've been buying new gear(jacket, Goggles, Snow Blades and a Russian Style hat!) so i though i'd post a pic of me on my Snow Blades...

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z23/calster-17/Other%20stuff/P1240035.jpg

Befoure you ask, Snow Blades are Ski's, but tiny(as you can see in the pic) and unlike ski's you dont need the poles, and there exceedling Nimble(think of them as the Caterham of Snow travle). They do have a down side though, but nothing big and is actually a plus! If you've used ski's then you'll know the poles help you in your not on a slope, or going up a small slope...well since you dont use them its a bit of a pain! but there light enough to just take off and Carry! Big advantage!(And They fit in our MR2! which is just epic as people are like WTF when we turn up in it!)

*Sorry for long story, got carryed away and could't be bothered to deleate when i wrote!

I've been in the mood for skiing since the snow melted up in the mountions, but i've been buying new gear(jacket, Goggles, Snow Blades and a Russian Style hat!) so i though i'd post a pic of me on my Snow Blades...

Where is that? Looks like nice skiing. There's trees here, but those can be fun, too... :evil:

My snowboard is to heavy :lol:

Snowboarding FTW!

-Leadfoot

;357290']Where is that? Looks like nice skiing. There's trees here, but those can be fun, too... :evil:

Thats at Glenshee, One of about 5 Ski centers in the UK(and all of them in Scotland). Compaired to Europe there not that good, but since its only 80 miles away or so, Its fine!(All of them winthin 150 miles or so from where i live)

But soon, me and my dad are heading to Europe for skiing!:D Maybe in the MR2 doing a cross-Europe trip! taking all our gear(Snow Blades included, as they are small enough to fit in in the Hood of the car(thanks to Mid-Engneness) and we don't drive with them on the roof, but it looks cool! lol

Sorry for beeing off-topic!:eek: lol

• 2 weeks later...