We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Project CARS Leaderboard challenges

Ryzza5

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since a new build has come out with new FFB and handling tweaks I figured it would be better to end this week's comp and make each week start with the release of each new weekly build on Friday.

My random number generator tells me that T3hReaper will be selecting the new car/track combo. Since this is a new monthly build for Juniors, everyone will have the same content for this week.

If you're going to tweak car setups, perhaps take a screenshot and share it here to keep things fair? (Or share the actual setup file)

Meh, drove a low 1:47 but it didn't get recorded somehow, eventhough the lap was clean, and the lap before that too...

Does the laptime show up ingame, in the records? If it does then it got recorded. Sometimes it takes a good while before it appears in the leaderboards site (mine has taken few hours sometimes).

Ye ryzza that Patch??? xD Is me^^ :D

3rd on the Kart leaderboard at Glencairn West reverse, played very few time, trying to improve skills..Also when's a new challenge from tduck comming? (Aids all Off and auto clutch off too here) Like someone picks a track, and car, and we have 1 week to set records? xD The winner could pick next week's challenge :rolleyes: xD

pCARS doesn't like that I've changed wheel so I'm just playing Forza until this Friday's build comes out. I guess I should report that as a bug :)

Ye ryzza that Patch??? xD Is me^^ :D

3rd on the Kart leaderboard at Glencairn West reverse, played very few time, trying to improve skills..Also when's a new challenge from tduck comming? (Aids all Off and auto clutch off too here) Like someone picks a track, and car, and we have 1 week to set records? xD The winner could pick next week's challenge :rolleyes: xD

In case you haven't noticed the new car/track is picked every week (was Tuesday, but now each Friday to coincide with each new build release). Rather than having the same people winning and picking each time, a person who participated and set an official time from the current week is selected at random, which I think is a much nicer system to keep people playing. 4 years and I still haven't won any photo contests.