We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Need for Speed: Most Wanted (by Criterion)

Eudemon

Which platform will you buy this game on?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which platform will you buy this game on?

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw that exact race and chase at E3 (just without the text overlay).

Stupid how you take down that Subaru at the start and then 2 seconds later it's overtaking you.

Anyway... since you have missed some old videos I'll try my luck at posting this one :lol:

I remember UG2, used a Nissan Sentra SE-R of all things since the second I got it. :lol: As far as HP2 I'm getting the feeling that Criterion isn't allowed to make another Paradise so instead they're making the closest things to Paradise that they can. Not a bad thing in my mind, always have wanted a Paradise with licensed cars.

Guest MrLolololXD

NFSU series is awesome. It lets you do stupid ricey things you wouldn't do in real life, because you would bring shame upon your family. They should make a 3rd.

It was fun racing around a city at night in a Celica, RX8, Evo, IS300 or the other cars with neons, stupid bodykits, big wings, scissor doors, splitting hoods, hydraulics and 30 subwoofers. Even if I do gag at the sight of those cars in real life.

Underground 3 would be nice, but car customizing has come along way from the Glassfiber bodykits of the day.

What'd it be now? Slammed imprezas, Evo's & golfs? All looking near identical other than the sticker arrangement and rim choice?

okay im being harsh there and thats not the completes culture..but see what im getting at?

Guest MrLolololXD
Let's think of the last time an NFS game was authentic..

The Run, that was so realistic I thought I was watching a documentary about street racers :hmmm:

At least when the old games came out they didn't have any serious competition :lol:

Didn't like the UG ones at all, but then there were lots of those type of racing games released around that time. Blame Fast 'n' the Furious I guess.