We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

EU to ban all modified cars...

calster17

Most tuning companies ruin cars anyway, so it won't be all bad really.. *cough* Mansory, Kahn, Gemballa, FAB Design, Novitec *cough*

But I still maintain that once you've bought your car and paid all that tax to the government on buying/running it, you should be able to do whatever you damn well please with it. Screw them.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I still maintain that once you've bought your car and paid all that tax to the government on buying/running it, you should be able to do whatever you damn well please with it. Screw them.

Thing is it's NOT the UK government who are wanting this, it's the EU who are!

You say most but then only cite one example :oook:

There the easiest one to remember due to the ghastly creations they make.

Theres also Kahn who are bad(I say so anyway)

Easy way to get round it is do what my co worker did back in the day. He had a 600hp 350 V8 that was Stroked, bored, different heads, the whole 9 yards. But he keep everything oem looking, orange block, stock air cleaner housing. He got pulled for blowing by a cop and the cop wanted to know what he did to the motor. He said nothing, popped the hood and they weren't any the wiser. Everything was internal, nothing show-y.

Don't worry, its not as bad as it seemed!

Whats happing in September is just the proposal to be opened for all the EU member states, so they can have a look and go "yay" or "nay" to it.

So for now at least, it's noting to get the pitchforks out and tickets to Utah for a relocation! At least yet anyway! :lol: