We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Waftsheasel's Crappy Tograhorizonry

iNotACactus

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steal one, salvage one, murder for one, buy used, or buy new - there's too many ways for not owning one to be an excuse. Gold is cheap too, just get a 1mo card, let it run out and get offers for as little as $2/month.

---------- Post added at 20:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 18:41 PM ----------

Moar.

E5fXC.jpg

---------- Post added at 21:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 20:36 PM ----------

Would you like a burger with your fries?

RJdvL.jpg

It's an absolute blast, more fun than you'd expect for something just above the base model.

---------- Post added at 21:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 21:36 PM ----------

Bigshot time.

Clicky

---------- Post added at 21:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 21:52 PM ----------

:stop: Toyobaru time.

RHokI.jpg

---------- Post added at 22:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 21:57 PM ----------

This is getting spammy, but moar!

mMxcQ.jpg

Bigshot:

clicky

I was spamming the sponsor challenges and a few of those cars I grinded rather badly to get, so it's not *quite* as easy. Moar S65 coming soon, IS-F is next.

---------- Post added at 14:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 14:40 PM ----------

IS-F time.

rSQRJ.jpg

---------- Post added at 15:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 14:53 PM ----------

Your S65 spam as requested.

b0DmR.jpg

GPeUM.jpg

ZMQSy.jpg

Nice shots of the Merc mate, I am actually looking forward to getting into the Photomode of the game myself as I like taking pics in games that allow it. Stupid server uploading only still annoys the hell out of me as the quality can't obviously be at it's maximum using that method.

Prepare to be more tempted, now I've got an EB110 SS and 250TR. :D

---------- Post added at 17:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 17:10 PM ----------

9zFXd.jpg

Still saving for the Eagle I swear.

---------- Post added at 18:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 17:58 PM ----------

QVan2.jpg

It's as great to drive as it is to look at.

faJfq.jpg

This, not so much.

Hey, don't go about insulting my little Fiat, it's SPESHUL AND UNIQUE AND THEREFORE I LOVE IT. :evil: Have a bentley.

zDjgD.jpg

---------- Post added at 21:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 21:16 PM ----------

eWlrz.jpg

:menocrazy:

---------- Post added at 21:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 21:35 PM ----------

Az11G.jpg

Learned how to shot camera controls and got a few new cars. And an orange wristband.