We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.
Speeder

Test Drive Unlimited: Project Paradise [v0.03A PUBLIC BETA AVAILABLE!]

Does anyone know a way I can use a 100% game save and still be able to play online with project paradise? I've searched around and tried a few things and haven't figured it out. Is it necessary to have a gamespy account connected with my profile/s? Because if I don't it always says I'm not connected to the TDU servers. 

Is it possible to somehow rebind the backspace key for refuel to a wheel button?

If it's not possible in the mod itself, does anyone know a tool in windows where I can bind a joystick button to a key which works in all applications (so I can use it in TDU)?

I've bought a logitech G29, and there is no FFB in the game. I've installed the G27 fix, but still not working.

Tried with Logitech Gaming Software (the new one, the old one doesn't support the wheel), and the G-Hub as well. Can I make it work somehow?

Edit.: It's working after restart computer and disconnect/connect the wheel to usb again.

Another edit: After a win reinstall LGS works as well. 🙂 This new G-Hub is horrible. Unfortunately the RPM LEDs on the wheel are not working, I guess only G27 is supported. 🙂

Edited by fatal