We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

DGSotW Week 16: Duel

Ryzza5

Pick the Week 16 winner for best Duel photo  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the Week 16 winner for best Duel photo

• Ozzmcom
    • Eeshan
    • Ryzza5
    • Clarence
    • SuperDerp
    • TimBud
    • Diablo
    • Santtu
    • MrLol

Congratulations to something else instead for winning the Driving Game Screenshot of the Week last week.

* Stick to the implied theme (don't look for technical loopholes)

* Images must not exceed 800kB, and be at least 990px wide by 340px tall.

* Each person who enters must cast a vote in the same week to remain eligible. You may not vote for yourself.

* Winning image must not be of TDU2 as you risk account suspension.

* Winner picks the next theme, unless winning consecutively, in which case the runner up decides.

* Winner has 48h to PM a new theme to me or another member of staff if I'm away, if they fail to meet this then the theme will be a free round.

* Competition is limited to games on all platforms of any age that are classified as driving/racing games. (i.e. FPS games that have cars in them wouldn't be eligible). Please mention what game your screenshot is from.

* Minor non-enhancing editing permitted (cropping, addition of your name, etc) is permitted, as long as the actual screenshot isn't tampered with. Just like all these other comps.

Week 16: Duel

* 2 cars racing

1. Ozzmcom

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

2. Eeshan

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

3. Ryzza

SHIFT%25202010-06-27%252021-06-18-84.png.jpg

4. Clarence

8381411327_54e02f3695_b.jpg

5. SuperDerp

8214073936_3ab25c4913_c.jpg

[/url] by

6. TimBud

8383770088_90d71a1126_b.jpg

7. Diablo

pgr4-005-mvsennaovertake.jpg

8. Santtu

pCARS%25202013-01-18%252012-43-03-85%2520copy.JPG

9. MrLol

8159978578_8051d62c9b_b.jpg

• 2 months later...

Entries close whenever I remember to close the entries, around the weekend. Reminders help :p

Poll will be up shortly in this thread.

I'd tell Diablo that the calendar reminder/alarm system doesn't work for recurring events but since I appear to be the only one using it I doubt he'd bother to look at it.

Guest MrLolololXD

When I think about my vote, I not only think about which photo I like the best, but which photo I think will best represent the whole forum for a week as the header.

So I came to the conclusion that it would be either Ozz or Diablo, who I couldn't decide between, so I flipped a coin. Best of 3. First flip Diablo with tails, 2nd flip Ozz with heads. It all came down to one last single flip of the coin, it was neck and neck, anyone's game. I flicked the coin, high into the air. I looked away as I caught it and slowly removed my other palm from on top to reveal a tails. And so it was written in stone, Diablo had won my vote for the week.