We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Top Gear Season 19 Discussion Thread

iLLGT3

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enjoyed watching the show just now.

That Aston is awesome. I loved the photography of the first part of that segment... so many great angles.

Mick Fleetwood was a pretty dull guest, for me.

Clarkson cracked me up calling the sat nav lady so much. Would love to see the full conversations he had with her. Would also like to see his Tequila drinking with the Mexican Ambassador too. :)

I have yet to see tonight's episode, but if I could talk about last week's episode, I hate how May and Clarkson keep bashing the new Viper. It's NEW! It's a brand new car, yet they still hate it, because it's American. I don't care if they hate American things, it's just that the car should get more attention, especially since all the cars on the show are European or Asian.

The same thing will happen to the new Corvette; I can feel it coming.

And to quote a comment on this very same rant of mine on Jalopnik a few days ago, the SLS ,which Clarkson just loves so much, is essentially a German Viper.