We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

MrLolololXD's 2002 Toyota Supra SZ-R

Guest MrLolololXD

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MrLolololXD

Lol

A few more pics from today. The body isn't far off being ready for paint, the bumpers have been primed, just have the smaller pieces like the mirrors, door handles etc. to get ready/prime now

9262891396_4120f9e11d_b.jpg

Untitled by MrLolololXD, on Flickr

9262910270_7738dabd1b_b.jpg

9260123881_122ba773c5_b.jpg

9260116953_b3eedf341f_b.jpg

Guest MrLolololXD

Never :p

Here's another pic my boss just posted on my work's Facebook page, can see my Supra just off to the side :p

1017301_561119423935048_944186155_n.jpg

Guest MrLolololXD

What are everyone's thoughts on either clear or smoked side markers/indicators/light/things?

The orange markers in these pics

8948307408_cfdb296a30_b.jpg

006 by MrLolololXD, on Flickr

9047433789_2b0d17c9c9_b.jpg

035 by MrLolololXD, on Flickr

I'm thinking crystal clear would look alright, but smoked would probably be too out of place. If I do end up getting the clear ones and decide I don't like the look, I could always get some VHT Nightshade and very lightly tint them... :mhmm:

Guest MrLolololXD

My car got painted on Monday, I have pics, but I just haven't been bothered to upload them yet lol, will do so tomorrow night.

Until then here's one pic that my boss uploaded to the Facebook page. I already know a few of you have seen it :p That's just in base coat, no clear on it yet in that pic, hence why it looks matte.

970132_565880046792319_1181809906_n.jpg

Finally all of my new badges have arrived and I've ordered some clear side markers just to see how they look. Also bought some white led's for the rear numberplate lights.

Also I'm hoping to get a decent tax return so I can go and buy some Work VS-KF's. A place in Australia is doing a massive group buy directly with Work in Japan to bring back a bunch of discontinued wheels. It's still only in the preorder stage, I think there's about 2-3 months until that stage closes.

If I am able to get them they'd be 18x9.5 with a 265/35R18 tyre on the front and 18x11 with 305/35R18 tyres on the rear, so they'd look pretty damn sweet. Hopefully the government is eager to throw some cash at me.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MrLolololXD

I just spent 5 minutes photoshopping some Work VS-KF's onto my car.

9427540885_5f390375dc_b.jpg

And I have come to the conclusion...

I am no good at photoshopping.

Also just realised I haven't uploaded the pics of it painted 'but-not-put-back-together-yet', so will do so tomorrow. Been off work sick for more than a week now, so I can't wait to see how it looks all polished up. Then next weekend I'll be starting to put it all back together. :msuh3: Also bought some new ac/heater control buttons so they don't look yellow anymore. Was looking at converting all the lights in the dashboard to white led's for that true white look, but it looks complicated and time consuming. So I was thinking I might just try and find someone to wire up the led's for me so I can just put the finished unit in.

Reminds me of the $20 Walmart rims I see on those ugly EG hatches over here. (No offense)

(Calster and Dan, don't kill me!)

EG hatch?

EG?

E?

G?

U wot M8?

MC1 ;)

-

Gotta admit, the rims in the 'Shopped pic you got don't really set me alight and don't really seem to suit the car...

BUT, people though the Equip 03 look would't suit my civic, and after seeing it they think it looks epic!(even before I lowered it!)

So go for whatever you like, others may not like but who cars, it's your car! :cool: