We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post your device desktop!

ScoobSTi

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ditching my iPhone 6+ for a few weeks. It was happily jailbroken on iOS 8.4. Had to get a replacement due to a screen issue. Replacement came with iOS 9.1, which a jailbreak isn't available for. Stock iOS is really frustrating, so I bought a $112 Alcatel Onetouch Fierce XL (the Android one, not the Windows 10 one). Whole lot of phone for a little bit of money.

uQvMZpI.jpg

Keeping it clean!

Samsung Galaxy S5 with Aviary launcher, if someone is wondering. Though the Aviary does not do much to the home view, just some fancy functions elsewhere.

And the reason for my battery percentage being shown twice is that I have the Avast Battery Saver application that switches stuff on and off depending on my location (WiFi only on when I'm at home and 4G connection only on when I'm on the move, saves a lot of battery to be honest!).

[ATTACH]25134[/ATTACH]

Here's mine minus my background. 'Slightly' modified Android 6.

CGMP8Rml.png

And my laptop which is pretty standard and still on the out of the box Win10 background. :hmmm: Don't spend much time on the desktop so have never bothered changing it. My work laptop is a different matter. :lol:

[ATTACH]25172[/ATTACH]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...