We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Cycling

Emir13

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We should bring life to this thread! :bump:

Went out with dad and his friends to another ride. 35 km total. It was raining all week, but fortunately the afternoon (and evening) was sunny. :)

SeofnqN.jpg

34hNZ5l.jpg

wTR6iCt.jpg

Was also last week. I think this year Fridays will be cycling days... last year they were running days. :mhmm:

• 1 month later...

I've got loads of photos from the past few weeks when I was biking or jogging, but will throw only one in here from yesterday because we were going too fast to take photos. Operating with cell phone when going downhill in the woods, that is full of stones and roots is not the best idea either.

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Might as well bump this thread with this:

Some highlights from the route I've started doing lately. Decided this year that I need to try and get use of the (in my opinion) quite expensive bike that my uncle handed down to me a few years ago because he wanted to try road biking rather than mountain biking. The bike itself is a Claud Butler Cape Wrath XC. I'm no-where near to the distances people mentioned earlier in this thread, but hopefully I can build up to some larger distances and maybe also try out some downhill tracks to make the videos more interesting.