We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch

Xarlith

There will be an update soon that will bring vanilla cars more to original specs. There was a bug.

An additional C5 class is indeed one of the solutions to make the classification system better.

It could also be the home of the Fiat 500 Topolino (with suicide doors):cool:

In regards to other suggestions, i think the TVR and Nissan GT-R are fine in A2. I can win races with both of them.

The Atom300 is not to be underestimated. If you make a challenge from the observatory to the sea, downhill, and do a few test runs, you will see that a fully tuned Veyron SS does it in around 54 seconds and the Atom 300 in 56s. As long as there are no long straights involved the Atom will be surprisingly fast on curvy tracks. Way too fast for A2 IMO.

But some cars don't really belong between those GT cars.

Track day cars like that should have a class of their own, Atom 300 together with the BAC Mono, Lotus ExigeR and Caterham 500R for example. Would make a nice T3 class:cool:

But again, this will only work if everybody uses the patch. Otherwise it would mess up online gameplay too much.

Oooh yes... Track day cars... Ariel Atom 300 and 500 V8, BAC Mono, Caterham Superlight R500, Lotus Exige R, Lotus 2-Eleven, Gumpert Apollo Sport, Ferrari 599XX, Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR, and don't forget Ferrari FXX Evoluzione. Those race car-alike cars should be in a new class.

We can name the class T (Trackday cars).

BUG ALERT!

Chrysler 300C Police will appear as a red car in paint shop, you can change paint and stickers, but it will ALWAYS appear as a police car if you drive it.

WISHLIST:

- Can you make other police cars to appear in Used Car Dealers along with traffic cars? So after we buy one, the car disappear and will be replaced by another car :)

- Need club cars in car dealers too. Wiesmann Roadster MF3, Lotus 2-Eleven, Gumpert Apollo Sport, and Ferrari FXX Evoluzione.

- Performance fix for Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR and Chevrolet Corvette C6 ZR1, need more acceleration. Corvette needs data fix.

- Ferrari and club cars upgrade. But not really necessary for Ferrari since they are very fast already.

CAR REVIEW: Chrysler 300C SRT8 Police fully upgraded

Its a 300C with police accessories, different rims with 5-spokes instead of the normal 300C's 7-spokes, 4WD drivetrain instead of RWD, and capable of driving offroad like Impreza, Delta, and B class cars. Which is great! 0-100 kph in 4.05 seconds, which is faster than standard 300C in 4.14 secs. Top speed is the same, 303 kph. 529 bhp from the V8 engine, more than the normal 300C with 507 bhp. And this car looks as a more proper police car than Atari's stupid sedan and the Charger SRT8. The Viper is alright.

However there are a few problems.

If you drive it in high speed, let's say 200 kph, and you suddenly brake to turn, it will oversteer. What to say, its a 4-doors superspeed sedan so its heavier than coupe cars. I will only rant if it happens to a Ferrari Enzo.

As I mentioned above, you will always drive it as a police car, unlike if you hack Dodge Viper and Dodge Charger police cars you will drive it as how you customized it in Stickers Shop, and they will be plain dark grey if you restore its paint. The 300C SRT8 Police will come in as a red car in the shop, you can do anything you want, but when you drive it out... Its back as a police car.

Overall its a good car, deserves the A4 class. 0-10 stars, I will give it 8/10 for now.

CAR REVIEW: the fixed Audi R8 4.2 V8 Coupe FSi Quattro with full upgrades

Started out as Audi R8 Quattro R-tronic, I thought the standard wheels were supposed to be the same with the 5.2 V10 version, which has V modeled 10-spokes thanks to the name. But it turns out to be the 6-spokes. Stupid Atari.

Nvm that now. The R8 4.2 previously drove like a rhino which attempts to play ice-skating, then it drove fine like the R8 5.2, then it came back like the sliding rhino due to the tires grip and brakes problem, but now it is a fine car. I love it.

The 4.2L V8 bursts out 453 bhp, 0-100 in 4.23 seconds, top speed is 325 kph. Nice.

I found out that the first optional rims set is free, unlike the second and the third.

Low speed full throttle, it oversteers by burning out the wheels. High speed, it understeers. But it is how it is in the real car.

Unfortunately I found some problems.

1. no carbon fiber option for the sideblades

2. stickers mapping is a bit distorted on the sideblades, you can see that if you stick the rear area of the car which is below the trunk. It is black on the R8 5.2 version. The sideblades are not supposed to be touched by stickers and only paintable.

3. when you crash head-on hard enough, if you reverse and see from the rear-view cam, the front bumper is completely hung off and ready to fall. TDU2 cars usually only have one side off falling bumper. I mean, either left or right side of the bumper is hung.

That's all. In races, it runs great. 7/10.

Saleen S7 Twin Turbo Competition

Put skyline gtr-34 model on it and keep the saleen sound = perfect car

its very very ugly

--- Post Updated ---

more muscle cars.

L.

i want made Camaro Z28 for 0.4

--- Post Updated ---

Chrysler 300C Police will appear as a red car in paint shop, you can change paint and stickers, but it will ALWAYS appear as a police car if you drive it.

i think u wanna Police sticker like on Atari cars ?

I think its possible (to fix) to change in 0.4

Out of curiose, did the watch alternate the pont of view for the CCXR Editon Cockpit? I rember in tdu2 it was in a "dont see anything" position. But now after the patch it is in a very nice useable good postion. I dunno if that on purpose or on accident but thank you for doing it like that. If it was on purpose, I would recomment you to try to lower the point of view on the zonda cars, it feels like the head is kissing the roof on this cars to me. But then this maybe to much to ask for. But thanks much for fixing the CCXR

Out of curiose, did the watch alternate the pont of view for the CCXR Editon Cockpit? I rember in tdu2 it was in a "dont see anything" position. But now after the patch it is in a very nice useable good postion. I dunno if that on purpose or on accident but thank you for doing it like that. If it was on purpose, I would recomment you to try to lower the point of view on the zonda cars, it feels like the head is kissing the roof on this cars to me. But then this maybe to much to ask for. But thanks much for fixing the CCXR

You know, the CCXR pov in real life is in a I can't see anything position as well :p

I had a ride in a CCX and we had to open the door to see the traffic lights above xD

BUG ALERT!

Same question here: Can't you sticker the 300C Policecar? I had some problems on the first attempt, but on the 2nd attempt it worked. (On the first attempt i imported the skin, went into stickershop and the skin disappeared.)

Hello, another bug report. Maybe I have said this, but the Shelby GT500KR almost rolls over in a hig speed turning, let's say 150 kph or more. Is it just me?

--- Post Updated ---

Hello, another bug report. Maybe I have said this, but the Shelby GT500KR almost rolls over in a sharp turning, causing massive oversteer, alot more than the previous tires grip problem so when I wanted to turn left the car oversteers a lot and when I stablized it to the right it kept going left. Is it just me?

What I do to help me winning races were just like this:

1. slow down as slow as possible while turning. The car won't tilt that way.

2. handbrake-turn, aka sliding aka drifting. But be careful not to throw your car too fast or you will end up off the road, which slows down the car, or even worse you might crash onto a traffic car or house.

3. you cannot drive this car? I suggest driving other cars you can. For C3 races, you can always depend on Ferrari 308 GTS Quattrovalvolve. Much faster than the Ferrari Dino 246 GTS. If you love muscle cars go find all the wrecks of 1969 Dodge Charger RT, it is a good muscle car but with weird horn like ice cream bell.

Just Small idea (do not know if it is possible too) :P

- Normal clothing when riding a motorcycle

+2. I'm waiting for this to materialize since UP has came out. :)

PS:

Hawaiian shirt and other stuff will be available until 0.4 release because it needs further investigation (although it is 100% possible, maybe bike clothes too!).

As promised, Here's the video of where I take the S5S Raptor around track. You can clearly see that I'm not the best driver and that's why I get off track sometimes. I'm driving with the Logitech G27, H-Shifter + Clutch on Hardcore. Just a quick upload so you can see that the Raptor is pretty easy to control.

TDU2 Saleen S5S Raptor - YouTube

On the other hand, I just can't drive with the Ariel Atom. It oversteers and ondersteers and I'm more offroading than on the road. Anyone else having that problem?

I have one question

I saw a video of the Saleen S7 TT and I thing the interior of the car looks like plastic or not realistic.

is the work on?

:)

May i ask if you're only watching videos of it and not using it why does it matter.

But to say why maybe because there is not really a texture mapped to it.

the interior of the car looks like plastic or not realistic.

:)

Saleen S5S Raptor in Forza 4

Saleen S5S Raptor in TDU2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQrqMxrF1hs

Saleen S7 in Forza Horizon ( Blur blur blur)

Saleen S7 in Forza 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsKF_0FAfIM

P.S. I think in TDU2 S5S and S7 TT more realistic and looks more better