We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Motorsport 5 {DT} - Turning current-gen car lovers into next-gen car gamers

Soundwave

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

My word, T10 are promoting the hell out of RUSH… They hadn't even heard of Formula 1 until this was made.

And now they're singing from the rooftops of their roots in open wheel racing and put F1 classics alongside champ cars.

You're gradually loosing me Forza.

Am actually starting to consider PS4 :(

Not disliking the new cars they're adding, but rather their approach to adding them… playing on the hype around F1 and the RUSH movie. Acting as if they've always been huge fans of the sport, when all they're doing is capitalising on it for a short term gain.

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't watched this yet

Forza Motorsport 5, the upcoming Forza title for the Xbox One looked at from a very different perspective. In collaboration with McLaren Automotive they made two worlds come together, One Frame at a Time. Turn10 have captured game footage in a very original way ... with a camera bolted into the engine block of a McLaren 12C supercar as it blasts past 680 frames printed on aluminum panels at a maximum filming speed of 120mph, driven by Tanner Foust.

Though this may look like it was computed generated, what you're watching was shot entirely in-camera. Check out the behind the scenes features for more.

Forza Motorsport 5 will be released in November on Xbox One a launch title for the platform.

• 2 weeks later...
phil1987uk 38 points 3 days ago

Hello ben! Which do you feel is more fun/realistic Forza or the Gran Turismo series?

bencollinsakastig 126 points 3 days ago

i can't play Forza - i got stuck on Level One and nearly threw my xbox through the TV! And GT is quite cool but i just don't get it. It still feels arcade like and i end up loading Black Ops II to get some trigger time instead. But i don't live by myself anymore so those days on Xbox Live are Loooooongg gooooone

I'm Ben Collins AKA 'The Stig' - Ask Me Anything! : IAmA

There's another post that goes into more detail in the green room

• 2 weeks later...