We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Crew {DT} - Ivory Tower & Ubisoft Reflections do a Racer where you go Cruisin' USA!

Eudemon

Ooh I forgot to mention your 4.2nd question. Yes there are plenty of ways other than the campaign to earn money. PvP earns you 16,000 Bucks per race, regardless of whether you finish in first place or not finish at all. It's literally the best way to become filthy rich.

'Sending' friends on faction missions is another good way to earn money. The big Epic ones (there are 2 in each region, 10 in total) will give you 16,000 Bucks per mission every 3 hours. So assuming your friends 'win' all those 10 races once you send them, you'll earn 160,000 Bucks in 3 hours. Of course every mission has a randomly-generated level and whoever you send has a chance relative to his level and the mission's level to win.

So, for example, if I send a level 20 friend on a level 54 mission, he's going to have a 37% chance of winning and I probably won't be earning my 16,000 Bucks and a handful of Rep from that mission. On the other hand if I send a level 50 friend on a level 30 mission, my reward is guaranteed.

You're not actually sending them though. It's pretty much a game of chance. What I do is I find the lowest-level Epic mission in the map and send my lowest-level friend available to do that mission and work that way up until I've sent all my friends. That way I have the highest possible chance of profiting. I wouldn't advise doing those Epic missions yourself though as they are bloody long (1-4 hours) and will probably rek your back :oook:

What I will advise is doing the smaller missions, the ones that offer ~8000/~30,000 Bucks. Those are not too long and quite fun and profitable.

So yeah there you go. I'm currently sitting on 2.6 million Bucks and with around 20 cars in my garage already. Working towards 3 million so I can get the other more expensive cars that tickle my fancy.

You should probably look to spend your Perk points on the money-making ones in the HQ. I have my dealership discount perk maxed out, and most of the money-boosting ones too.

thanks for the reply, I'm still a bit unclear on this sending friends to missions thing but I'll look it up on youtube or something. There aren't many cars to choose from anyway couple mil should be enough

--- Post Updated ---

alright I see I have to unlock the faction missions first, sending friends is simulated, bit like the turn based strategy games

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The controls for this game are seriously flawed, how the hell am I supposed to activate NOS and change gear at the same time? I mean, it's possible, but very fiddly....

also when you use the nos in the cockpit the only thing you can see is the stitching on the roof

Once you're at a high enough level you can send your mates on faction missions just tab to it on the map, select the faction missions and choose friends to complete the mission. The level of the missions vary with the hardest at over lvl 80 which means you have to send more than one friend on that particular mission, the highest payout is 16k and is a 3 hour wait at lvl 50(your level) send a bunch of people at level 50 to these hard missions and if they're not high enough combine and mix more than one player to do this you need a perk. Repeat and take the cash

Guest .:TestDriver:.
...at over lvl 80 which means...

Do we have lvl 80 there?! who on the earth plays that much with this game for getting that lvl?! I mean I played that and finished story missions and stuck in lvl 50, I thought it's the final lvl, however I don't care those lvls, I just like driving in a city with my favorite cars!

Once you're at a high enough level you can send your mates on faction missions just tab to it on the map, select the faction missions and choose friends to complete the mission. The level of the missions vary with the hardest at over lvl 80 which means you have to send more than one friend on that particular mission, the highest payout is 16k and is a 3 hour wait at lvl 50(your level) send a bunch of people at level 50 to these hard missions and if they're not high enough combine and mix more than one player to do this you need a perk. Repeat and take the cash

Thanks. I sent some people away, will see what has happened when I go back in the game tonight :hmmm: