We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

E3 2013

Ozzmcom

Don't we have a thread yet?

now we do, Discuss.

Microsoft conference:

E3 2013 Microsoft Press Conference - GameSpot.com

EA conference:

E3 2013 EA Press Conference - GameSpot.com

Ubisoft conference:

E3 2013 Ubisoft Press Conference - GameSpot.com

Sony conference:

E3 2013 Sony Press Conference - GameSpot.com

Imho the M$ Conference could have been a LOT worse when you keep in mind what we were expecting (well, basically everything going wrong).

Still not too convinced though :hmmm:

They've failed on a new level, if you think about it. The First-Party Exclusives are practically non-existent, the ones they do have are all quite bland looking. Even Forza 5 didn't really catch my attention and that makes me sad because I'm a massive Forza fanboy. They didn't bother explaining the DRM situation or the fact that the Kinect stalks you in your home. And of course the price point (which honestly, I've been saying for months it would be $499) is high and a lot of people aren't going to be pleased with it piled on top of everything else.

Microsoft hasn't made a gaming console, they've made an entertainment box and they've lost touch with their consumer base. There was a time when they were a powerhouse to be reckoned with but all Sony has to do is make a solid presentation and focus on games and they'll easily win people over.

The conference only went relatively well because they never mentioned any of the DRM, Used Game method or elaborated on the power of the machine. It'll be a cold future if people lap up what MS does as it will show that yes, people will take it. Don't get me wrong I liked some of what they showed but they need to remove the anti-consumer features and functionality before I'll consider a Xbone.

yeah DRM and shared gold live was the only extra features that I liked.

The kinect is so ridiculous. I don't care how convenient it is. I honestly just do not want to talk to a machine.

--- Post Updated ---

wow! the nfs gameplay was amazing. Easily the best looking game.

BEST GAME EVER

I hope lol :lol:

--- Post Updated ---

Aside from the crew stealing the show,

The division was the underdog.

More open world NYC, which I'm thrilled.

I think me and scoob will have the head start on this one :D

It looked great and it was the most realistic survival game I've seen.

It was actually without zombies so that is very good.

Splinter Cell was obviously nice too, that was expected.

I'm not really gonna mention AC, I think we'll all be forgetting it next to all these games such as watch dogs