We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Crew: Car List - [UP29: Mar 1st 2016]

CarMadMike

Add a Ford F-650 to the list of traffic vehicles, it's here in this picture.

Change the model year of the Silverado to 2010-ish (definitely not 2013), and the same model is used as a traffic car as well - shown here.

Peterbilt/Kenworth truck or maybe just a generic US truck.

1st gen Ford Transit Connect.

Corvette traffic car.

There are also many various fake cars.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, new here, just discovered this thread and nice list :). However I noticed you didn't have a car that I had just seen, perhaps you could add it to the list? :).

- 2012 Grand Cherokee SRT-8

(I can't post links till i have 20 posts, which is fair enough, so the above will have to do for the YouTube watch thing)

Anyway, If you pause the video, put it into 1080p, zoom in and look to the red vehicle on the right of the blackboard, you should be able to make out that it says 2012 Grand Cherokee SRT-8 :D

I quite like that this vehicle will be in the game, I wonder how it will drive compared to the other "larger" vehicles, don't see it in too many games so I hope it suits all 5 KIT packs, but maybe not the Circuit KIT pack, but we don't know yet :).

Bloody good eye mate! :eek: Looks like there is a Performance version of the Aventador too.

And welcome to tduck. :hi:

Thanks :D! I saw this thread and though i'm going car spotting, saw this vid and the blackboard and thought nothing of it as it looked like a RAM but thought "i'll just be sure" then, NOPE it was a Cherokee lol.

Yeah, good stuff, keeping an eye on those black boards in future videos from now on :D.

ooo, I don't know how I feel about the The Crew commenting on other car related news.

On the one hand we know most of the designers enjoy cars as much as we do, and they're sparking up just another discussion but on the other hand I can see them perhaps foreshadowing at least something because well they're probably enjoying teasing us.

I'm actually unsure because some cars are certainly ideal for the game but I'm just not sure. :ill:

Umm, also is anyone worried about the tiering system? For example I know in TDU2 a certain car was certainly over picked over than the other cars within the tier - I want each tiering system to give me a considerable choice (I mean, what cars can we expect so see with the Mini?) but at the same time I want the tiering system to be strict so each car can stand out depending on different circumstance/areas. Balancing within these types of games is critical for players to remain content, and I feel right now we (At least myself) don't have much information to go on regarding this matter.

Does anyone agree with me? Disagree? :cheeky:

I get where you are coming from and agree, I think the main reason for this uncertainty is due to the lack of cars in the car list, the whole "over 40 cars" is still in peoples' minds too.

With the current manufacturers I guess we could guess at maybe at least a Fiesta joining, but the variety - or lack of - is still a concern for some.

a few surprises have been thrown in so far in the list.

What cars do you consider to be a surprise? I didn't expect the Mini Cooper was going to be in. (I really enjoy Supermini's lol :))

I suppose we've gonna have to remain tight in regards to the car roster and how it's managed into tiers, but so far I'm actually extremely pleased with how it looks currently, I'm not overly familiar in what we can expect from 4x4's mainly because I've never played a game in which 4x4's have had a heavy influence. I also think many people (I know I am, although I know I shouldn't lol) are comparing this game to Need For Speed, especially it's PS2 era.

Hmm, once thinking about it like this The Crew's car roster becomes quite uncertain in many aspects, as in some areas it's a game in which has many familiar settings but in other regards, it's a racing game many developers have never touched upon.

I do however, believe that there will be familiar Models/Makes that will surface shortly. (Hope so anyway)

The Focus I was't expecting, mainly because that style was't sold stateside! As well as the new Mustang (though NFS would have stole the rights for that for a few years!), and the Pagani caught me off guard as well!

Happy the Jeep & Hummer(as well as the trucks like the Rapter, Ram, etc) are in the Game, as looking forward for off roading in the things, like proper off roading! Just wish there was a Defender in the game, or at least the Jeep Wrangler!

I would expect there to be "at least a few" in each of the car companys so far, who knows we may get more jeeps, a wrangler would be awesome, the cherokee was a definete surprise to me, because so far we've just had "trucks" and the buggy, seeing an actual different 4x4 was really nice.

Zonda's and Lambo's were super popular back in TDU1, if anything because of their engine noise and handling.

I don't see the whole tier system being relevant in this game because of all the tuning. It seems like someone who progresses their Ford Focus for example could outrun someone in a stock Lambo for example.

Hopefully it's easy to change between the different car types because for cruising I'd much rather use stock or street.

What is Route 909? It’s giving you the opportunity to try The Crew in several gaming centers around the globe and show your talents in three tournaments!

So if you live in or close to one of these cities, Paris, London, Copenhagen, Dubai, New York or Montreal, you may want to check out what’s coming next to you!

More here, too much info to read it all and rewrite it. :p

Ozz and Scoob, you goin' guys?!

You know what? I could get to one of the events on the way back from College on the Friday, if a little bit late. I just take the same train I always take all the way down to Paddington :P

Bu-ut I've been procrastinating and have to put in some extra work between today and two weeks from now so yeah. Not gonna happen.