We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Crew: Car List - [UP29: Mar 1st 2016]

CarMadMike

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah when you see how Forza Horizon 2 and DRIVECLUB are in this department it's clear that people are not going to accept half-arsed examples these days as it's now becoming the norm.

Ivory Tower might not care. They're mostly TDU1 devs and TDU1 lacked digital dashboards too, which imo have long been a standard in racinggames. Ofcourse a bit too direct of a link but just goes to show it might seem so standard for today, while it doesn't mean everybody will do it lol.

I don't recall any open world game ever having an additional map as a dlc, Maybe the folks here may know a few, it's certainly not very common.

ETS2 is getting a DLC that will add Scandinavia to the ingame world. I'm not 100% sure if it will include Denmark (not included in default game) but it will include the northern countries, plus all transfer locations (which I assume will become harbours).

ETS2 is getting a DLC that will add Scandinavia to the ingame world. I'm not 100% sure if it will include Denmark (not included in default game) but it will include the northern countries, plus all transfer locations (which I assume will become harbours).

Denmark is part of Scandinavia, and adding Sweden without adding Denmark would be a feat :cheeky: They also added Eastern Europe last year so map DLCs are not really unheard of.

They also added Eastern Europe last year so map DLCs are not really unheard of.

I left that out because imo that's not a new map but an expansion on an existing road network, just like Big Surf's Island in Burnout Paradise is. Majority of the map is not changed. Here we are talking about new remote areas (I think that northen scandinavia qualifies as that, that whole world is not in the current game yet).

Isnt tthe first time that some random cars advertise a game? I mean rember back the adverts of the past few NFS games, they had at there VIP parts cars like a spyker wearing the NFS Sticker, and was any of those ingame? No was not.... A stick is fast petted onto the doors of a car. Sure it indicates a bit but then to me it does not really much say anything.

P.s. Im well aware that Hawaii wont be a DLC... I just made a point earlier.