We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Crew: Car List - [UP29: Mar 1st 2016]

CarMadMike

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was just looking at this pic from the first page:

13490155401402506745.jpg

Noticed it says 75 cars in collection. Can't remember from the PC beta if that number lists all the cars available or just the ones you own, but either way that's a decent number of cars. I guess since we've seen the devs playing with DLC cars already some of those could be included in there too, but still. We've also only found 62 cars so far, so there are definitely more to come before launch.

75 cars is less than what i have in my forza horizon 2 garage, a few of those are dlc like you said and well its not that much left when you think of it but i suppose the customisation would compensate to a degree.

It's less than tdu1, even though car list is pretty important to me I think the crew will make it up with that huge map.

Blarg, Forza may has more cars but it has no visual tunning and its alot more boring to play (for me at last).

Also Forza can kiss my butt, as long its not multiplatform. (I mean why should I care if I can't play it outside of gamescom?)

For Audi I belive that they will ingame there just noting offical yet. As in seen in video or screenshot or pressrelases

75 cars is less than what i have in my forza horizon 2 garage, a few of those are dlc like you said and well its not that much left when you think of it but i suppose the customisation would compensate to a degree.

You are right, Forza has more, but you have to consider Forza cars are all from the past games except some few ones.

The basic shape of the Golf MK4 R32 is actually from Forza Motorsport 1, and it gained improvements in the years, like the rest of the cars.

The Crew cars are a totally new content instead, the developers had to model everything from zero in a small amount of time

Hey guys, first post here :) So, I was watching some of the trailers and spotted what looks like a 2013 SRT Viper:

Nice spotting. :)

Can you give the link to which trailer it was taken from? I'd like to see more of it but can't find it :p

EDIT: Nevermind, I finally found it just after posting lol

Good find, which trailer is it?

TVR confirms its presence in The Crew :happyroll:

tvr.co.uk/noise/tvr-gaming

EDIT: it happens to be an old article, so sry if it was already mentioned elsewhere

Yes I've seen that before, can't remember when. :susp: I wonder if it was in connection to Forza Horizon, or else it'd probably have been added to the list already. :confused: Fixed the link for you by the way.

Good find, which trailer is it?

This one at 57 sec :)

sry you'll have to fix the link again lol (thanks for the previous one btw)

Yes I've seen that before, can't remember when. :susp: I wonder if it was in connection to Forza Horizon, or else it'd probably have been added to the list already. :confused: Fixed the link for you by the way.

Well it seems they will indeed be in the Crew... just hoping its not just for xbox one as the picture show... probably not :)

TVR confirms its presence in The Crew :happyroll:

TVR NOISE | TVR remains firm gaming favourite

EDIT: it happens to be an old article, so sry if it was already mentioned elsewhere

Interesting, never seen TVR mentioned in relation to the crew before. Impressive to see them acknowledge McLaren and Ferrari the way they did in that article, most manufactures avoid talking about their competitors like that. It does seem a little vague but I'd think that if TVR says their cars are licensed to be in the crew, than they probably will be.

This one at 57 sec :)

sry you'll have to fix the link again lol (thanks for the previous one btw)

Well it seems they will indeed be in the Crew... just hoping its not just for xbox one as the picture show... probably not :)

Thanks, TVR and Viper added to first post. If I remember correctly the limit is 10 posts so you should be able to post links now?

Just to say the "collection" number is the total of cars+kits you own... so it's growing as you buy new cars/kits :)

For example in this picture it says 202 cars

1414149674-sans-titre.png (and obviously there will be less than 202 differents cars) :p

BTW don't mind the Z4 and mini street...they are probably the preorder cars as the regular one are suppose to have more kits

Just to say the "collection" number is the total of cars+kits you own... so it's growing as you buy new cars/kits :)

For example in this picture it says 202 cars

http://image.noelshack.com/minis/2014/43/1414149674-sans-titre.png (and obviously there will be less than 202 differents cars) :p

BTW don't mind the Z4 and mini street...they are probably the preorder cars as the regular one are suppose to have more kits

Ah I wondered if maybe that was the case, though I just went back and looked at the picture I linked and if you add up all the cars listed from all 6 specs, there should be 59, not 75, so who knows where that number is coming from. Like you said I can't see there being 202 cars in the game even with the season pass stuff.

Can't tell what the text is by the CTR3 in the picture you linked though, looks like it says something-finity edition?

Thanks, TVR and Viper added to first post. If I remember correctly the limit is 10 posts so you should be able to post links now?

I guess I wasn't paying attention to the Viper stuff, thought you guys had spotted the SRT-10, not the latest model. Very nice.

That RUF CTR 3 seems to say Xfinity Edition I think? :think:

Yeah I watched that video myself last night and saw it in better detail, it does say Xfinity Edition. Must be another preorder car or something. I also noticed that when the dev is choosing his car ingame, the C Spec version of the MP4-12C is listed as the 12C GT3, so it's interesting to see them using the real names of cars from different specs when they are based on a real life counterpart, vs just calling it an MP4-12C circuit spec.