We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Crew: Car List - [UP29: Mar 1st 2016]

CarMadMike

I also noticed that when the dev is choosing his car ingame, the C Spec version of the MP4-12C is listed as the 12C GT3, so it's interesting to see them using the real names of cars from different specs when they are based on a real life counterpart, vs just calling it an MP4-12C circuit spec.
This would be a legitimate reason for counting those 2 cars as different, so the car count may not be that bad if others follow suit.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This would be a legitimate reason for counting those 2 cars as different, so the car count may not be that bad if others follow suit.

Yeah the car count/list really doesn't look bad at all, especially when you're getting 2 for 1 in a lot of cases based on what we've seen so far.

Hi guys, I have been following this thread for a couple of days, but now it's time to contribute as a thankyou to everyone that helped build this list.

There is some news about the Season Pass, but most interesting, on the ubisoft-blog, they've added a picture with 4 cars:

Ferrari 458 Speciale, McLaren 12C, Dodge/SRT Viper 2013 and Chevrolet Corvette C3. So this confirms some cars officially.

Here's the link: blog.ubi. com/the-crew-season-pass/

PS: can someone edit the link (I added some spaces so I could post it), since I'm a newbie and don't have the rights yet. Thank you!

I guess this is maybe old news freshly found from me, and that it maybe a bit offtopic, but it has to do with the Crew cars and I didnt feel like making a own topic for this.

Anyhow I browsed the web today in my lunch break at work, And I found this article from September 4, http://gamerssphere.com/2014/09/04/crew-beta-review-driving-sunset/

Its a review about the Crew Beta.

Nothing very fancy until you scroll down to picture 4 in the article with is: http://gamerssphere.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/The_Crew_3.png

What special on this picture is when you look at those mirrors... Do you see them? I know back in PC beta 2 we had no mirrors, and from offical side they sayed "we not gonna make working mirrors".... well that is a crew screeny or? and those mirrors look like they are working?!

Just thougth I should share this... you guys may already know.. Welp I didn't! And yes plesantly supriced from this.

I guess this is maybe old news freshly found from me, and that it maybe a bit offtopic, but it has to do with the Crew cars and I didnt feel like making a own topic for this.

Anyhow I browsed the web today in my lunch break at work, And I found this article from September 4, http://gamerssphere.com/2014/09/04/crew-beta-review-driving-sunset/

Its a review about the Crew Beta.

Nothing very fancy until you scroll down to picture 4 in the article with is: http://gamerssphere.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/The_Crew_3.png

What special on this picture is when you look at those mirrors... Do you see them? I know back in PC beta 2 we had no mirrors, and from offical side they sayed "we not gonna make working mirrors".... well that is a crew screeny or? and those mirrors look like they are working?!

Just thougth I should share this... you guys may already know.. Welp I didn't! And yes plesantly supriced from this.

yeah I'm with diablo, that looks nothing like the crew

Something tells me that this particular cockpit screenshot is from World of Speed, the free, arcade version of Project C.A.R.S and from my point of view a renamed SHIFT 3.

Just by seeing this it really bothers me that the interior view of The Crew looks so dull because of all the missing digital displays. Still hope that Ivory Tower will add this feature and working mirrors. I only was able to take part in the second pc beta and the cockpit view to me felt like a real bummer because of the missing digital dials, blinded mirrors, overdone wheel shaking and the irritating horizontal head motion. From the vids I have seen so far it appears like the devolpers did not fix the mentioned issues at all which is a real pity.

Thanks for the welcome, Diablo! I have been a visitor to this board for a long time but always in "stealth mode". This was the first time I felt the urge to write something here.

at Reilss: Of course you are right. Personally I think an interior view should be mandatory for any game about cars. As I mentioned before I tried the 2nd beta on pc and was not able to enjoy the cockpit at all because of the flapping steering wheel and the strange head movement simulation. Also it would be great to have the ability to adjust the driver eyes position like in good old TDU.

One thing that really surprised me with The Crew is that Ivory Tower is the type of studio listening to the community. In one of the last interviews they said that in the future of The Crew the players will evolve into game designers.

Am I the only one that wasn't bothered by the things that were absent from the cockpit view ? I mean yeah it would be really nice to have the full functioning mirrors and displays but I had so much fun in this game (2nd Closed PC Beta) alongside my friends that I hardly ever noticed the fact that the SatNav inside my R34 or it's mirrors weren't working :D