We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

DGS Week 35: 911

Ryzza5

Pick the 3 best photos  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the 3 best photos

Also Clarence's theme specifically mentioned 911's between the years 1963-2014 which precludes the Beetle (not that I was going to include it anyway), just thought that was obvious enough anyway ;)

No it doesn't. Theres been zero mention of years until you just posted that.

Besides we weren't talking about this theme. Rather the stifling nature of this comp in general. :)

You just have to look at the lack of entries and then tiny number of votes to see it could do with some 'vitalite' :)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MrLolololXD

LOL, it was a joke, even my 2nd post was meant to be. I only posted the Beetle because 911's are overpriced Beetles and I hate them :nods:

And @Milli I dunno, I've just never liked Porsche, never ever, with the exception of the Carrera GT.

No it doesn't. Theres been zero mention of years until you just posted that.

Besides we weren't talking about this theme. Rather the stifling nature of this comp in general. :)

You just have to look at the lack of entries and then tiny number of votes to see it could do with some 'vitalite' :)

+100

It's the lack of new active members that causes this and everything. Don't forget that everyone doesn't have a console or a lot of games so yeah, that's why all my photos/entries are from TDU for example. And when was the last time that a good new driving game was released? Next year's going to be better with Asetto Corsa, Forza 5, pCars, WRC 4, Drive Club etc. being released.

LOL, it was a joke, even my 2nd post was meant to be. I only posted the Beetle because 911's are overpriced Beetles and I hate them :nods:

Hmmm, I think you should had mentioned it was a joke, people these days here are too serious. :hmmm:

Well, I was seeing that too... The lack of people who participates, even me I've been a member from this forum since TDU1 days and merely participated on any "OTW" things, that's because I don't have a console and because as MB said, there's never been a decent PC racing game for years (rFactor it's starting to look dated...). Hopefully, now that I "re-discovered" Shift 2 and its mods I have a blow of fresh air on a good PC racing game.

Now... More images and less talking :P

Regards