We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Eudemon

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, its my time to remember... According to statistics I joined in november 2008, but really I've been reading this forum before. I became a more active member since the last 2 or 3 years, i know but I always read the forums.

I remember not having a PC capable of running TDU so I used to play in a friend's house, we did all missions together and then say "yeah this is a good car for cruising" or "this car has Shimano brakes" (Koenigsegg, it braked very bad). I was amazed at that time with the concept of having luxurious cars and a complete island for you!

When I bought a computer capable of running TDU (Intel e4500, 4GB RAM and 2 9600GT in SLI), the first thing I did was installing it! It was great to finally play TDU in my house... Great times. Then modding came and it gave the game a blow of fresh air!

Then TDU2 came *story missing*

And here we are now, TDU gathered us and now we continue talking about anything else (life, games, cars...)

Regards!